IGNORED

Fake City Legends

Aizoon

Bobby Gould.

Scored on his debut v Coventry and has dined out on it ever since. Did **** all, joined the Gas and still wanders around Clevedon/Portishead thinking that he's football royalty.

More like a total ****

Do you ever hear this guy on talkSport?

I'm sure he was half cut doing 'colour' commentary on the Dongs-AFC game the other weekend

Makes me skin crawl every time noise comes out of his mouth

Do you ever hear this guy on talkSport?

I'm sure he was half cut doing 'colour' commentary on the Dongs-AFC game the other weekend

Makes me skin crawl every time noise comes out of his mouth

Years ago, I worked for Ceefax. Gouldy phoned up the sports editor to berate him about some match report he objected to. The journalist involved was so amused that he transcribed Gouldy's words for everyone's enjoyment. they included:

"Your report is totally inflammable!"

"You've stabbed me in the back. Well, not the back, but in my football heart"

"My players are flesh and blood. And bone. Never forget the bone."

He also burst into tears on the phone (!) and apologised repeatedly for waking the ed's wife by ringing his house. When told, that the couple had divorced, Gouldy said: "Oh. Sorry to hear that John. Apologise to her anyway. It can't be nice to be woken up by such a call." (????)

The man is a terminally confused legend.

Years ago, I worked for Ceefax. Gouldy phoned up the sports editor to berate him about some match report he objected to. The journalist involved was so amused that he transcribed Gouldy's words for everyone's enjoyment. they included:

"Your report is totally inflammable!"

"You've stabbed me in the back. Well, not the back, but in my football heart"

"My players are flesh and blood. And bone. Never forget the bone."

He also burst into tears on the phone (!) and apologised repeatedly for waking the ed's wife by ringing his house. When told, that the couple had divorced, Gouldy said: "Oh. Sorry to hear that John. Apologise to her anyway. It can't be nice to be woken up by such a call." (????)

The man is a terminally confused legend.

Ha - superb! I'm so glad the man is a big a bell end as he appears to be

'Never forget the bone' - classic!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Red-Robbo" data-cid="1683448" data-time="1355833439"><p>

Gary Johnson. Led us to the verge of the promised land, but then started to lose his way horribly.</p></blockquote>

Horribly, but nowhere near as bad since Coppell, Millen and Mcinnes but no doubt some will still blame Johnson for the predicament we find ourselves in 4 years later

Archived