IGNORED

Boxing Day Sell Out?

chalky

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/171212-watfordtickets-538019.aspx

Really??? Biggest crowd of the season so far was vs Leeds (just shy of 16k). Are we really going to beat this? Can't see Watford bringing more than Derby did and the attendance was only 12 and a half....

A good win against Ipswich would bolster numbers a bit but a quick browse on the online tickets page doesn't show anything special in terms of tickets sold so far.

• Admin

Sales talk to make people panic buy ? Been a few years since we had a game on Boxing Day, assume the club are hoping similar numbers to that in the past will attend ??? The interactive planned for the online tickets shows all sections either amber or green, nowhere near a sellout at the moment

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="sglosbcfc" data-cid="1683611" data-time="1355852368"><p>

I hope you get given the gift of loyalty for Christmas!</p></blockquote>

I'm loyal to my family and friends . I hope you get a sense of perspective for Christmas.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="sglosbcfc" data-cid="1683611" data-time="1355852368"><p>

I hope you get given the gift of loyalty for Christmas!</p></blockquote>

I'm loyal to my family and friends . I hope you get a sense of perspective for Christmas.

OH God - it's not doing the blockquote thing again is it? :grr:

Archived