IGNORED

Transfer Window

East end Forever

so it nearly jan and i hate the rumors site so just want to see what u guys have heard and who would you like to see come in i think its clear to all us fans who we think should leave ie dead wood and maybe a few others this is for me the most important window since we have been in the championship because i feel our survival in this division depends on who we bring in and do we trust del to pick the right personel to get us out of trouble.

Can't name names as we never know who del is looking at. However, on our current team, we need to get danns on full season loan with a view to buy, we need a new right back and a new Centre back. If Albert is sold I hope we use Anderson and bring through our youth as back up. We need a defensive midfielder as our players currently on the books can't fill that role. We need to get rid of dead wood I.e. Morris, Kilkenny. McManus will go and not return hopefully and the same for mark Wilson

We need to get rid of dead wood I.e. Morris, Kilkenny. McManus will go and not return hopefully and the same for mark Wilson

I believe we will only see the back of Wilson. all other contracts are until the end of the season. Current FFP regulations don't lend themselves to Morris & Kilkenny moving to clubs at the level they could consistently perform at week in week out.

Unless a mid-table championship with either a fetish for centre midfielders or a desperately small squad comes in for them as squad players, which they are here, I dont see them going

I am hoping a club comes in for Kilkenny and Morris but seeing as they have rarely played and have had no interest, they are simply there to take our money. Anderson I feel will be a very good asset given the chance. I do hope we sell a few and bring in greater quality but history has shown it doesn't always happen. We can only hope and pray something positive happens and we avoid the drop come the end of the season

I am hoping a club comes in for Kilkenny and Morris but seeing as they have rarely played and have had no interest, they are simply there to take our money. Anderson I feel will be a very good asset given the chance. I do hope we sell a few and bring in greater quality but history has shown it doesn't always happen. We can only hope and pray something positive happens and we avoid the drop come the end of the season

How are they only here to take the money? Not their fault they rarely get selected.

Given that FFP kicks in next season I would imagine January will see us signing a few on well paid short term deals/loans (hopefully including Danns)in an attempt to keep us up!

It would also make sense to get rid of those who aren't going to play a part now and get the pay off through this years figures! Next season we could then start with a core of who we want to stay and reinforce with a few key players bolstered by the best of the youth team!

Archived