IGNORED

And The Problem Is......

fatman

Posters who think the answer is to play a bunch of 16 year olds! Ffs we are in the CHampionship! The next layer down from what is supposed to be the best competition in the world! And we have a support base that thinks everything will be ok if we play the under 18'S. I am as frustrated as everyone but let's set the bar a bit higher than the juniors, eh? Lets just sort our issues.....Heaton needs to be benched, the back four need to be stabilised, the team need to defend and attack as a unit.....I could tell 16 year olds to do that but they would be overrun with men of experience.

Posters who think the answer is to play a bunch of 16 year olds! Ffs we are in the CHampionship! The next layer down from what is supposed to be the best competition in the world! And we have a support base that thinks everything will be ok if we play the under 18'S. I am as frustrated as everyone but let's set the bar a bit higher than the juniors, eh? Lets just sort our issues.....Heaton needs to be benched, the back four need to be stabilised, the team need to defend and attack as a unit.....I could tell 16 year olds to do that but they would be overrun with men of experience.
they cant do no worse than the current bunch of idiots out there

but heyho guess you win nothing with kids so make you right!!!!!!!!!1

You have a go at posters who say play the young ones

Then in the next breath say drop heaton!!!!

Look,

Maybe I'm just being controversial but..... Play one or two talented potentially brilliant kids and you'll get a result. Play half a dozen less than average kids and you'll get done. Especially if they are playing alongside less than average experienced players.

Look,

Maybe I'm just being controversial but..... Play one or two talented potentially brilliant kids and you'll get a result. Play half a dozen less than average kids and you'll get done. Especially if they are playing alongside less than average experienced players.

I agree with a strong youth policy, there is nothing better than a player who can come through the academy to the first team, sadly not all make it and as hopful as we are, and wish they were first team ready, they simply are not.

physically, mentally or tactually, no doubt they all possess some football ability, but first team? You need to consider the professionalism of squad selection, not to mention the rules themselves.

I always think if there is a shining star then slooowly introduce him, no hype, selection based on the fact he is worth his place in the squad and can contribute to the team, now this is all subjective, but you cant play a youngster, just to see, or give him experience, or even to consider the fans, its poor management, I cant see DMc looking at our kids to save us this season.

Heaton to be benched? do you actually go to games or just see the scores and presume it's his fault? admittely he should come out for crosses and help out the defence a bit more but he is a good keeper and a huge improvement for James last season.

Archived