IGNORED

From Aus I8Gas Good Luck On Saturday

Langford Red

On the golden coast

When we play my family and myself will be up at 01.00 hrs (Australia time) watching the iPad fingers crossed

Still have no confidence in Mcinnes and very worried he will waste more money on Scottish players and his choice of signings? In the transfer window

I think if he does not get many points after the Posh game, he will be gone (Has the confidence gone in the players towards Mcinnes?

Good luck The mighty City, Fingers crossed

On the golden coast

When we play my family and myself will up 01.00 hrs (Australia time) watching the iPad fingers crossed

Still have no confidence in Mcinnes and very worried he will waist more money on Scottish players and his choice of signings? In the transfer window

I think if he does not get many points after the Posh game, he will be gone (Has the confidence gone in the players towards Mcinnes?

On the golden coast

When we play my family and myself will up 01.00 hrs (Australia time) watching the iPad fingers crossed

Still have no confidence in Mcinnes and very worried he will waist more money on Scottish players and his choice of signings? In the transfer window

You're still alive then? ;) Oz isnt on fire or being sucked into some vortex?

On the golden coast

In my book and on my list of hopes....... EVERY GAME A BCFC WIN!

Like most of us on here I have been a tad disappointed generally...... but "UP THE CITY COBBER!"

When we've won ( it's not often!! ) he's been in the starting line up everytime. He's a very effective player to have, I'm glad he's finally found his feet in the first team, he deserves it.

He's also been in the starting line-up for most of the losses too. Stop using this argument. Glad he's found his feet? Then why won't he reattach them to himself!

Taylor's overall link up play and first touch are fantastic. The big problem is once he's done the hard work there's no one in space to lay the ball off to, or when he does they lose it instantly.

The only thing he needs to work on is getting himself in better attacking positions when he's not doing link up play

Archived