IGNORED

18 Yr Olds On Here, What Would You Do With £30,000 A Week ?

Eco

What I find amazing is the amount of professional footballers that actually have mortgages. I read somewhere that John terry has had to remortgage as he was having money problems. It's crazy. The amount they are earning they should never need to borrow money. Have a look at this article about ex nba player Allen Iverson. Earned over $150m in his career, yet is skint and owes money on a mortgage.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/05/another-report-allen-iverson-is-hemorrhaging-money/

stuff for my family like cars, paying off their mortgage, donate to charity's then just spend the rest on stuff for myself and my mates
What I find amazing is the amount of professional footballers that actually have mortgages. I read somewhere that John terry has had to remortgage as he was having money problems. It's crazy. The amount they are earning they should never need to borrow money. Have a look at this article about ex nba player Allen Iverson. Earned over $150m in his career, yet is skint and owes money on a mortgage.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/05/another-report-allen-iverson-is-hemorrhaging-money/

If you think that having a big house means you've arrived then yep you'd still have a mortgage.......

George Best: "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

I think that was the blueprint for most.

We'd all live that life if we could! Probably the most honest reflection on a footballers life we'll ever hear.

If I even earned 5% of that I'd have a deposit on a flat in no time and my life would be pretty sorted from there!

Initially save save save. If I break my leg I'd have some money for property rental business. Once after reaching the 4 million saved mark after 5 or six years, then I'd buy a house (been renting from curbs up until this point), a new motorbike, a car...ummmm. dunno then. I am 18
No need to save that's what's insurance is for. I would spend 40% of my money on being morgataged to hilt owning as many property's as I could get my grubby little hands on and I would spend 40% on gold as a hedge to house prices and inflation the other 20% I would use to have a load of fun with.

Archived