IGNORED

Twentyman

Eco

Trying to support my local public broadcaster but why have so much of the programme given over to meaningless tweets ? Who gives a monkeys, interaction with joe public has gone too far. Should concentrate more on reporting matches and interviews with players etc.

Some of them were clearly Gas as well, Hammering the manager and team after a positive display against one of the inform Championship teams away from home.

I hope your're right - I assumed it was our own.

Someone was slagging Del off for making four changes to the starting line-up. WTF is up with that. It's not like he changed a winning team - Skuse and Cunningham were always going to start, and people have been crying out for Anderson to start.

It sounded like we worked hard and were unlucky not to get a win today - its a pity some people appear to be too ignorant to realize/accept this, or give any credit to the players/team.

Some of them were clearly Gas as well, Hammering the manager and team after a positive display against one of the inform Championship teams away from home.

Afraid not. Look at the morons on here slagging Del because the OTHER results didn't go our way :(

I hope your're right - I assumed it was our own.

Someone was slagging Del off for making four changes to the starting line-up. WTF is up with that. It's not like he changed a winning team - Skuse and Cunningham were always going to start, and people have been crying out for Anderson to start.

It sounded like we worked hard and were unlucky not to get a win today - its a pity some people appear to be too ignorant to realize/accept this, or give any credit to the players/team.

You underestimate the morons. They'd like to see Cunningham and Anderson start WITHOUT changing the team.

Yes, I know that's impossible, but not to a teenage moron :grr:

If its such a sh-t show show don't listen to it, then you wont need to moan. Perhaps he wont be reading so many tweets out next season in Division 3.

I want to listen to it as it's mainly local sport related, just think the hour could be put to better use.

You underestimate the morons. They'd like to see Cunningham and Anderson start WITHOUT changing the team.

Yes, I know that's impossible, but not to a teenage moron :grr:

I know what your saying but I'm still convinced a fair number of Gasheads text after City matches with controversial/negative comments. Living in enemy territory for the bulk of my years, I know full well that the majority of Gasheads are far more interested in the fortunes of City than their own team. It was summed up by a Gas associate of mine a few years back who said " I would be perfectly happy with Rovers 91st in the football league as long as City were 92nd! "

I know what your saying but I'm still convinced a fair number of Gasheads text after City matches with controversial/negative comments. Living in enemy territory for the bulk of my years, I know full well that the majority of Gasheads are far more interested in the fortunes of City than their own team. It was summed up by a Gas associate of mine a few years back who said " I would be perfectly happy with Rovers 91st in the football league as long as City were 92nd! "

Unfortunately for him, there's no room left below the Gas :rofl2br:

Archived