IGNORED

I'm A Bit Lost ....

WolfOfWestStreet

Where is the thread where we discuss the fact that were only not bottom of the league by one goal.

1 point away does not paper over the cracks, this season has been a complete joke. More pony defending costing us dear AGAIN.

We could be bottom outright come Boxing Day, have we got any hope? What realistically needs to change?

Do we twist in jan and try to pull something out of the bag or stick and try and keep a squad together capable of doing something in league1?

Finally team selections are getting on mind boggling, no logic, no reasoning and no explanation.

I honestly dont know what the answer is....

When Del first came here, I was impressed with how he spoke and the thing he was saying was all the things I wanted to hear. He even started changing the back room staff.....something ive been banging on about for years.

Im starting to accept the fact that this club is not cut out for this level. Mistake after mistake, from the very top right to the bottom...says to me, we cannot cut it in the Championship.

Were to amateur

Or you can say it was a decent point and there is still plenty of time to turn things around starting on Boxing Day. If we can sort out the home form we will be OK.

At least Anderson got a start today and sounded like he did well. I didn't think the line-up was that bad today apart from maybe swapping Stead for Davies.

Defending from set pieces is still a big concern though.

I think the problems will really occur if DMC dosen't address the fact that even in his own words we do not have the midfield to accommodate 2 upfront, I cannot see if this is not addressed in the window how he will possibly keep our 2 top scorers happy (that's assuming they are happy now, which I would doubt), it is criminal that we cannot accommodate them and the way DMC is speaking only a central defender is on the cards for the window.

I just can't think of a manager in recent memory that has ha such a distant connection with the supporters.

Oh well seems some reason for positives I guess.

I'll give it til the new year and see what happens over Xmas. We MUST get any kind of result at home in the next couple of games.

I don't get all the "playing with fear" crap about playing at home, the players need to grow a pair and pull something out of the bag.

i think hes got to try and sign Danns, im impressed with the point today. only conceded one to a team who normally get more against us. even put my sweatshirt on tonight to go shopping.much happier than last weekend.

the normal result would have seen us rock bottom. not today.

i think the baldock thing is in hope he scores and gains confidence,maybe resting davies for boxing day.other than that im clueless

Dropping baldock to accommdate the golden boy, Ffs you need to give strikers a run of games not 2.

We will go down if mcinnes stays its that simple. A point today wasn't a positive it was a negative, the rose tinters are quite happy going from outside the relegation zone to one place off tin bottom

Baldock wouldn't suit the formation Del played today, to weedy to be a lone striker, ideally I want Taylor up top in that role.

Don't get me wrong a point away from home is brilliant in the current scheme of things.

But one good away performance followed by more dogs mess at home can't keep going on.

If finishing 4th from bottom can be considered a success then I'm sorry but that is just not good enough.

But as you rightly say some positives to take into Boxing Day so let's hope Dereck can get the lads fired up and show a bit of mettle.

Where is the thread where we discuss the fact that were only not bottom of the league by one goal.

1 point away does not paper over the cracks, this season has been a complete joke. More pony defending costing us dear AGAIN.

We could be bottom outright come Boxing Day, have we got any hope? What realistically needs to change?

Do we twist in jan and try to pull something out of the bag or stick and try and keep a squad together capable of doing something in league1?

Finally team selections are getting on mind boggling, no logic, no reasoning and no explanation.

Firstly its not even half a season yet, reports from people who were there seem to suggest a much better effort from all including DM who out manovered Ipswichs manager and we were unlucky not to come home with all the points.

Whatever happens over the next few games the players,manager and chairman will not give up.

Unlike some fans, who seem to have.

p.s turn the record over.

Baldock wouldn't suit the formation Del played today, to weedy to be a lone striker, ideally I want Taylor up top in that role.

But Stead didn't suit the formation 'Del' played today. Too completely lacking in ability to put it in the back of the net.

We can only play a lone striker if that player is likely to get goals - otherwise we are the proverbial blunt razor.

Glad it sounded like the midfield performed better today - and the defence only went missing once - but we won't win games unless we score goals and unless we win games we'll go down. Our fab start to the season was down to us realising attack is the best form of defence. When it's in their half, we can relax.

People saying there is no chance should show some belief! We can still do it and all it takes is a small run of form and we will be pushing up the table as shown last season. And we have Cunningham and Skuse back. When they were playing we looked good at the start of the season and apparently we looked good yesterday. So come on and get behind the City and trust me we will move up the table and avoid relegation!

As Del has said recently, we are in a mini-league of five clubs fighting to avoid the drop. Yesterday three of he five won and we drew away with the fifth. Given that we seem to have a squad that can't win at home, we need to win away games against the other four.

So a point was not enough.

Given what KD said recently about the £14million loss, I think we cannot expect any new signings in January. I just hope we can get rid of some of the dead wood with a view to getting promoted back into the Championship at the end of next season with a new squad.

Archived