IGNORED

Jordan Spence

Arsenalfan

Watching motd and see he is playing for west ham...

Another strange one that couldn't get a run in a poor city team but is now in the premier league...

Does del know what he is doing?

Arsenalfan? Do you seriously expect any proper CityFan on here to take anything you have to say seriously?

James no agenda against a manager... Just throwing it out there.

Nickj - a reason why not to take me seriously?

As James says he was shite for us, and as I say, with a name like that on here, youre not even remotely funny, so switch on MotD and listen to the latest whinge from the Emirates, as sure as eggs is eggs there will be one from the Frenchman.

The same shite people talked of bolasie?

Maybe just the manager has no clue and makes poor decisions...

Spence didn't get a run, as the manager wanted to fill the team with Scottish imports... So not sure when he played shite for us last year?

Bolasie - so now youre asking a different question.

Spence was shite. Ask anyone that actually saw the heap of shite down here.

Bolasie was dynamite. But that wasnt your original question.

Spence was shite.

So to answer your original question, Del got it right. Maybe the lad is a decent player but a lazy **** that didnt give a toss about Bristol or Bristol City. Has to be quite a good chance of that doesnt there.

Spence played 10 times for us last season so plenty of chances to impress, McInnes came in brought in Foster - we stayed up. A few appearances off the bench and league cup games doesn't make you a premier league player, let's see whhe is playing in 2 years eh?

And the situation isn't comparable to Bolasie, McInnes has said in his interviews he rated him and wanted him to stay - he refused a new deal and wanted a move to london...

Another strange one that couldn't get a run in a poor city team but is now in the premier league...

He's only a squad player and only came on for the last few minutes today once cole had been sent off. Sam saying west ham are down to the bare bones of the squad due to injuries, can only assume that's why he was used.

West ham have a lot of injuries and he has only been on the bench because of that. Last week (i think) west ham couldn't put out a full subs bench

That's correct , they only had 6 players on the bench at WBA last week.

Also Spence came on in the 81st minute yesterday so it's not like he has gone back and cemented a place in the team , in fact he's only made 3 appearances off the bench all season.

When Spence was here plenty of posters were moaning about giving other clubs young players game time , so in answer to Arsenalfan (!!) yes I think Del was right to send him back.

Doesn't mean a lot. He isn't first choice and also isn't very good. There are a lot of average/safe players in the Prem.

I ended up watching West Ham v Everton yesterday( long story) . Allardyce and David Gold both made all fans aware in the programme that they had lots of injuries and were down to the ' bare bones' and players had to play out of their normal position.

Given all this Jordan Spence came on in the 81st minute when West Ham were down to ten men.

Hard to give a fair comment on 10 minutes he looked ok and definitely added pace to a tiring West Ham but as they would rather play players out of position than play him as full back from the start suggested a lack of confidence in him from the manager.

I would expect to see him playing L1 possibly championship in the next couple of seasons if West Ham stay in the PL or with them if they went back to championship - which looks unlikely.

As a ps seems 90% of West Ham fans are completely opposed to moving to the Olympic stadium and fear it will kill the spirit of the club........not quite the viewpoint of the owners of course.

Archived