IGNORED

Keith Millen

BUTOR

Just considering that with Millen as number 2 at Palace, a slight raid of our best players could be in order in Jan or the summer transfer windows. I'm sure we've all heard the Adomah rumors, but now players like Skuse and Elliot ( who both featured stongly during the MILLEN era ) are being linked with moves away to Palace... And maybe Millen IS pointing Holloway in the direction of our players... Shorly we'd be 'easy targets'?

Just considering that with Millen as number 2 at Palace, a slight raid of our best players could be in order in Jan or the summer transfer windows. I'm sure we've all heard the Adomah rumors, but now players like Skuse and Elliot ( who both featured stongly during the MILLEN era ) are being linked with moves away to Palace... And maybe Millen IS pointing Holloway in the direction of our players... Shorly we'd be 'easy targets'?

If Palace take Skuse and Elliott we should catch them in no time.

Oh dear. 'Shorly' has to be up there with the worst spelling on this forum.

Regarding the thread, if any offer comes in for Marv I would be delighted. Keep Skuse unless its a stupidly high offer. Can't see palace being interested in either though.

If they'd want Skuse and Elliott I'd drive them there myself.

Oh dear. 'Shorly' has to be up there with the worst spelling on this forum. Regarding the thread, if any offer comes in for Marv I would be delighted. Keep Skuse unless its a stupidly high offer. Can't see palace being interested in either though.
If you're going to be critical of other people's grammar make sure your own is perfect. ;)

Oh yes please.

Holloway knows all about Skuse, professionally and personally so won't need any pointing, he's a long term fan.

If Zaha goes then they may look at Albert,

Elliott - be surprised if anyone at this level wants him, gone stale...did the same at Millwall, no doubt he can perform at this level with right motivation however needs a move to reclaim that motivation

Archived