IGNORED

If You Were Del What Would Say Before The Match?

You Do The Dziekanowski

I would say put in 100% in the first 10, attacking them and make them nervy that should get the fans behind the team, an early goal will be crucial. If we dont score slow the play down to recover and just play keep ball and try and work the ball into the box.

And just follow that pattern foe the whole game, also when we dont have the ball work hard to get it back and dont be afraid of a yellow card.

Fontaine, you are on the bench for the rest of the season, and you Elliott...the rest of you keep your shit together, and try and pretend you aint a bottom of the league side...the fans expect you to contest EVERYTHING, for the whole game, and thats the LEAST I expect from you..

I would say put in 100% in the first 10, attacking them and make them nervy that should get the fans behind the team, an early goal will be crucial. If we dont score slow the play down to recover and just play keep ball and try and work the ball into the box.

And just follow that pattern foe the whole game, also when we dont have the ball work hard to get it back and dont be afraid of a yellow card.

Go home lads it's rained off!!

I think its time to wake the hell up now boys, we`ve given them enough start; time to start our 10 game winning streak. Anyone who comes back in at ht still alive wont be by the time I`ve finished with them. :punish: Now lets knock them into the middle of next week. :sign09:

I'd say win you pussy's or me and the backroom staff will systematically kick each and every one of you bitches till your black and blue! Oh and Cunningham return the favor!

you say that,i think morris should come on for the last 5 minutes and do it for him. dont want to risk cunningham getting sent off.

at least with morris we wont miss him

Archived