IGNORED

Not Good Enough.

CamBCFC

Obviously if we continue the way we've gone we should rightly be relegated.

But bringing the bottom up should encourage us by bringing more teams into the end of season relegation mix.

I'd rather have to squeeze past 6 poor teams than 3 ultra rubbish teams over the last 3-4 games.

(There is a point there somewhere honest.)

But can we? I see nothing to suggest our management can send them out with that mind set.

After 7 defeats on the bounce including losing to us, Sheff Weds just have. I expect their fans thought the same.

Of course I don't think we will, but as Peterbrough and Wednesday have just proved, it can be done.

Its a pretty depressing position we are in but If Peterborough and Sheff Weds can string 3 or 4 wins together, so can we.

Barnsley now losing.

We certainly can - we have a game in hand as opposed to another home defeat (which will be replayed after the transfer window).

We are due a winning run and the other lower teams winning drags more teams into the mire.

We really could have done with playing today because if we had got three points I would have been confident against Peterborough but like someone already said they are in worrying good form at the moment , I just can't seeing us beating them

Let's just take a bit of comfort in the fact that it is the form sides we seem to cope with. Teams who are playing s.hit however seem to bulldoze us.

We really could have done with playing today because if we had got three points I would have been confident against Peterborough but like someone already said they are in worrying good form at the moment , I just can't seeing us beating them

We beat them up there !

That's right, single out individuals, that always seems to display the high intelligence carried by the poster...

Its a shame the manager has the same intelligence as you.

Any decent manager would replace the week links in any team. Fontaine, Foster, Skuse, Elliott and possibly Pearson are the weak link in our side. To McInnes credit he has signed some decent players but unfortunately he has a similar intelligence to you and leaves his best players either in the stands or on the bench.

Archived