IGNORED

Bottom Of The League

hortonred

optimistic hope that we convert the game in hand in to points in hand

If there's straws there, I'll clutch 'em, Dorset!

TBH one of the saddest things about today, other than wasting a few quid in diesel, is that the conditions would've suited us more than Udinese Jr.

Name names then because i'm afraid i can't see beyond the bottom four.

Your mind has limitations - Ipswich Birmingham Charlton Blackburn Bolton Huddersfield Wolves etc - if you think these teams are safe you are deluded.

We hauled ourselves from this mire last season and will do again.

I do question why certain posters are City fans - when all they do is spout poison and bile against the club.

Could it be that they use the club as a conduit to vent the pain from their personal lives?

Perhaps it's family issues or drink problems - or maybe sexual uncertainties? They all seem very angry......

I do question why certain posters are City fans - when all they do is spout poison and bile against the club.

Could it be that they use the club as a conduit to vent the pain from their personal lives?

Perhaps it's family issues or drink problems - or maybe sexual uncertainties? They all seem very angry......

+1. Some fans still spout off even when we win... :bored:

+1. Some fans still spout off even when we win... :bored:

Thank you... I don't like this situation as much as the next (reasonable) fan but we must believe and back the team. I think we are only a couple of players away from a good squad and the rebuilding bodes well. We haven't had the breaks with injuries and results (Sheffield Wednesday aside) and they must change for us soon. Until relegation is a certainty then I will remain a 'happy clapper'

in a way good as we won't get fairweather fans who complain all game and think getting del out is the soloution. Del has got to et us palying like the last 8 games last season when we went nbeaten to save ourselves from relagation, if anything we have a better squad than then so it's possible.

That's alright then, in fact lets all invite Derek and his bunch of wasters round for dinner and tell him what a great job he's doing.

Or has he manufactured the most gutless squad in the history of the club?

Thats ok though, you just carry on blaming those that give up their weekends & buy their season tickets year after year for this disgrace of a season.

if we lose to p'boro surely lansdown and co have to have a board meeting of some sort? A draw he will probably get away with another few games. A win he's here until next season

don't think they'd make those desicons over one match, one win shouldn't shouldn't keep him 8 months in a job.

Redeye, for somebody who whinges ceaselessly about bullying, you really are nasty little person at times.

I'm not nasty - just my opinion and yours...

I've no doubt if we met we would get on...

We support the same team for goodness sake!

Truce here and now?

An earlier post called for all of us to make lots of noise at AG for his son's first game - that's the way forward I think.

Anyway - happy boxing day - regardless of the slant of your response x

That's alright then, in fact lets all invite Derek and his bunch of wasters round for dinner and tell him what a great job he's doing.

Or has he manufactured the most gutless squad in the history of the club?

Thats ok though, you just carry on blaming those that give up their weekends & buy their season tickets year after year for this disgrace of a season.

they give up thier weekends to complain for 90 minutes, no one forces them to go and i'd rather have 5000 hardcore supporters than the amount of negative fans we hae week in week out and even a win won't make them happier, they will just look at the negatives. the only positive about us going down is then we will have decent supporters.

Archived