IGNORED

Mcinnes Or Odrisscoll

Jon atyeo is my dad

Mcinnes Or Odrisscoll  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It isn't, you're right - and he did do well finding players, especially defenders. But Forest are a bigger club than us with bigger resources.

With our resources, I still think we would be whereabouts where we are - with o'driscoll or Mcinnes in charge.

He wouldn't polish our players and get them miraculously top ten...

It isn't, you're right - and he did do well finding players, especially defenders. But Forest are a bigger club than us with bigger resources.

With our resources, I still think we would be whereabouts where we are - with o'driscoll or Mcinnes in charge.

He wouldn't polish our players and get them miraculously top ten...

I agree...but I'm starting to accept that short term fixes don't work. This club needs to change its whole ethos and I really believe if we scrape by and stay up again, nothing will change.

I agree...but I'm starting to accept that short term fixes don't work. This club needs to change its whole ethos and I really believe if we scrape by and stay up again, nothing will change.
Maybe, maybe not. But Mcinnes on paper seems to have worked hard to change the clubs ethos. We now seem to have a development squad which we should hopefully see fruition in 2/3 years. We are attracting and keeping hold of young West Country footballing talent and young pros are hopefully seeing us as a club they can improve at.

It's these, single, small, red coloured straws that i am clutching onto, granted - with rose tinted specs on. I think Mcinnes was stuck and still is stuck with a lot of dead wood and players with personalities that don't fit his.

I also think January is an important time - we will see how much Lansdown wants to stay in the championship. This team needs a good couple of million spent - maybe more as January prices are always higher. No messing about, get the business done now ready for early Jan.

Will we see it? Doubtful...

I can't understand all this "if he doesn't win the next game he has to go" stuff.

Surely you've been able to form a judgement by now. What difference does one more game make? What if he wins the next one and loses the next four, where does it end?

It's complicated. What happens if we draw against P'boro? Is that not good enough iswell?

I can't understand all this "if he doesn't win the next game he has to go" stuff.

Surely you've been able to form a judgement by now. What difference does one more game make? What if he wins the next one and loses the next four, where does it end?

My judgement is that McWinless will not keep us up, but I would love to be wrong. The Posh game is now so crucial that to me it is a defining moment, if Del can inspire the team to 3 points then maybe we can put together a little run and pick up more points, fail to win and the position looks hopeless. Hence the give him one last chance view and if he does not deliver bring in SOD.

The name differences between DMC and SoD, is that O'Driscoll does three things imparticular, he sticks with a style of coaching and play, he doesnt chop and change the defence, and most importantly he has plenty more experience than Del at this level; I dont think many Florest fans are happy that the mans been sacked, especially after the 4-2 win v Dirty Leeds, they were and still are in bewilderment at what the Al Hawasi's are trying to accomplish by sacking the bloke, lets be honest after all, the name reason Del has probs not gone yet is due to the factor that thr was no1 to bring in besides the likes of Kean, and Cotterill. Plus I think SoD should be kept in charge if appointed if we get relegated anyway, as even in L1, the man has more experience than McClueless and a very good track record of getting teams promoted on low budgets from the division e.g. Donny.

Sorry folkes, as much as I would like to stand by Del, s lack of philosophy, and piss poor general tactical knowledge is hazardous to a team in the lower reaches of the NPC, so its a Sean O'Driscoll vote for me... Unless the bloke gets the Blackburn job that is, but hopefully Venkys are too short-sited to go for him.

To those saying its not as black and white you are totally right. But it's a forum it divides opinion it's certainly a hot topic.

A poll would have been better but I don't know how to do that?

My opinion is based on a few facts, we are a top end legue 1/chamionship bottom half club according to FIFA FairPlay rules in terms of wages due to our turnover

I personally want to see fantastic entertaining passing football no matter level were playing SOD

has a history of achieving that on a budget!

He will also work well with are academy of which we are investing so much in!

We used to have a reputation for playing attractive football which has disappeared over the last 4 years.

Will del achieve this? Will SOD?

I want what's best for the club and as long as mcinnes is our manager I'm behind him at every game!

This is a forum to surly voice are concerns and debate

Trust me I've done more than my fair share of big banners in the dolman stand in support of del

But my gut says we would be better off with SOD

For pure entertainment.

It's certainly not meant to offend so sorry if my opinion has.

Archived