IGNORED

Passionate Display...?

Son of Fred

which particularly passionate city display comes to mind for you?..one that comes to me was away at sheffield utd,first season up when we needed a win to keep chances of "automatic"alive...players(and city fans)gave everything that day,players falling to their knees at the final whistle-some im sure from sheer exhaustion and not just dissapointment!!

Norwich at home in the 07/08 season, Brooker sealed the win with a LAST gasp header to make it 2-1, i remember going mental, the players never gave up that day and it was a real pleasure to be city fan!

Also can anyone remember Nobles screamer against Plymouth in the 08/09 season? got us a point after Rory Fallons unbelievable over head kick!

May be an unusual choice, but I'd say the PO final against Hull. We gave it everything that day.

I was gutted after the Brighton game because that rissole Wilson didn't even have Lita in the squad and the players showed exactly as much commitment. We simply didn't turn up :(

At Wembley we put in 90 minutes of effort, but were aced out by a player who later turned out to be over age ;) So it goes...

Archived