IGNORED

Watford Players Laugh At Bristol

madmax

Article in the Evil Post today stating Watford players laughing at the owners of the damaged car caused by their bus driver...http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Watford-FC-Footballers-joke-car-damaged-team-bus/story-17699418-detail/story.html

Sad really that they use public sites to mock.

MM

Pity it wasn't a BMW belonging to one if our wasters :grr:

If that happened to my car I just would not have the time or interest to go to the media about it.

Yes the players are being a bit stupid but its only a joke and surely the car owners were stupid to park their car in a place where it could get hit. In additon they appear to be incredibly anal going to the media....

christ, that doris needs to grow a set. it's only two young lads having a bit of banter - as idiotic as it is - it's not like they did it themselves or forced their drive to do so. i guess she's aware football has a bit of cash sloshing about and if she kicks up a storm watford are going to make it a very fruitful end to the year.

Next time Troy Deeney needs a nurse lets hope her car isn't on the road so she can't get to him. These sort of comments show how privileged overpaid idiots who kick a ball about have so little respect for us ordinary folk. I expect this nurse earns in a year what Deeney earns in a month for being chauffered abvout in a luxury bus just to kick a ball about. How come if he was sentenced to 10 months in June 2012 for kicking a man in the head he is out for Christmas putting insults online like this? What are the FA going to do about this abuse of fans>? If a fan shouted something at Deeney they would be ejected. If he gets stick from City fans when the game is replayed he thoroughluy deserves it.

Next time Troy Deeney needs a nurse lets hope her car isn't on the road so she can't get to him. These sort of comments show how privileged overpaid idiots who kick a ball about have so little respect for us ordinary folk. I expect this nurse earns in a year what Deeney earns in a month for being chauffered abvout in a luxury bus just to kick a ball about. How come if he was sentenced to 10 months in June 2012 for kicking a man in the head he is out for Christmas putting insults online like this? What are the FA going to do about this abuse of fans>? If a fan shouted something at Deeney they would be ejected. If he gets stick from City fans when the game is replayed he thoroughluy deserves it.

Calm down love he was only having a bit of banter......

jesus, he knew it was a nurse eh? the lad has been a pillock in the past but this latest episode is nothing what other people of his age would do. While it's not a way I'd like footballers to carry on, it's not like he instigated the incident. Can you please remember this is a very minor traffic accident - the like of which happens dozens of time in briz every day - that had nothing to do with him. what the big deal is heaven knows. I'm no fan of the modern footballer by any means, but this 'burn em' attitude is hilarious and a good indicator of how sanctimonious some people are on this forum. get a grip people!

christ, that doris needs to grow a set. it's only two young lads having a bit of banter - as idiotic as it is - it's not like they did it themselves or forced their drive to do so. i guess she's aware football has a bit of cash sloshing about and if she kicks up a storm watford are going to make it a very fruitful end to the year.

For all you know it was someone different who drew this story to the Post's attention.

Is the salary argument even relevant in this scenario? I'd argue not. Should this have happened to a Saturday morning team when travelling somewhere I'd imagine the players would share banter about it, it's slightly crass but they're young men, get over it. They do not know she's a nurse and they're not being particularly offensive, they've had a chuckle over a bad coach driver. At best it's mildly rude and the only reason people are getting annoyed is because they are paid a good salary, not exactly a worthy reason to be annoyed with them.

Archived