IGNORED

Lewis Grabban

redcherryberry

I don't know anything about this lad and as the squad stands he's not a priority. However IF there is any truth in this rumour , could it be that Stead is off ?

Pitman already looks a done deal , maybe Stead and / or Adomah already have another offer on the table. Just a thought.

Having watched Grabban several times this season I can confirm the sort of player he is.

Very frustrating and will miss big chances, but his pace and work-rate are exceptional. Plus his goals return is healthy.

Do I think he'll leave Bournemouth, no and I doubt City are even interested. That's my take anyway.

I don't know anything about this lad and as the squad stands he's not a priority. However IF there is any truth in this rumour , could it be that Stead is off ?

Pitman already looks a done deal , maybe Stead and / or Adomah already have another offer on the table. Just a thought.

Stead is definitely off, got a feeling we will see a striker in January because we'll only have Baldock, Taylor and Davies left

Stead is definitely off, got a feeling we will see a striker in January because we'll only have Baldock, Taylor and Davies left

I was told on Boxing Day (before the game was called off) that steads house is up for sale in Portishead, the guy lives in his road and used to live next door to Bolaisie ....

Archived