IGNORED

Scottish Dmc Article

Esmond Million's Bung

I have just found this DMC article published today in the scottish herald, the interesting bit for me was the bit where he has taken ownership of this squad as his own now, so perhaps some on here can now throw away that particular get of jail free card.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile/sport/football/mcinnes-cannot-afford-self-doubt-as-he-finds-himself-in-familiar-territory.19721188?_=83ee3bf6722e8c9d387219260ef759abcaab3102

......And if we get rid of him half way through the transfer window..........wtf chance will we get of bringing in the players we need to stay up?

We are in a mess and as much as I'd like to see DMC replaced, the timing would be not perfect!

We are between a rock and a hard place, but for me it has now become very simple, lose or even draw tomorrow and he has to go simple as, get a new guy in very quickly to give him a chance of sorting something out this window.

I have just found this DMC article published today in the scottish herald, the interesting bit for me was the bit where he has taken ownership of this squad as his own now, so perhaps some on here can now throw away that particular get of jail free card.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile/sport/football/mcinnes-cannot-afford-self-doubt-as-he-finds-himself-in-familiar-territory.19721188?_=83ee3bf6722e8c9d387219260ef759abcaab3102

Great work Sherlock!!

You are being very naive, unfortunately. Of course McInnes is going to say it's his squad, he has to show the players some love to ensure they play for him. If he came out in the media and said 'this is not my squad of players' then it gives the players the perfect excuse to not bother.

You can beat McInnes with a lot of sticks, but this isn't one of them. This article tells us absolutely nothing infact.

Must focus on the next game only, everything else right now is secondary, fans also have a duty of support, it really could make the difference this season.

How many teams have been bottom into the new year and gone onto survive? We can do it, but only 1 game at a time, we must be patient and trust in ourselves.

Great work Sherlock!!

You are being very naive, unfortunately. Of course McInnes is going to say it's his squad, he has to show the players some love to ensure they play for him. If he came out in the media and said 'this is not my squad of players' then it gives the players the perfect excuse to not bother.

You can beat McInnes with a lot of sticks, but this isn't one of them. This article tells us absolutely nothing infact.

Well i'll tell you what then my dear Watson, why dosen't he just not give meaningless interviews at all and we'll all be happy. it seems to me as the post on the gap between club and fans is saying, the sort of sound bytes/interviews coming out of the club about the playing side are never intended for our consumption, just to make our shitty players feel better, the fans want some plain truths for a change.

We are between a rock and a hard place, but for me it has now become very simple, lose or even draw tomorrow and he has to go simple as, get a new guy in very quickly to give him a chance of sorting something out this window.
Agree mate, although I believe we should have got rid of him a while back, the memorandum would have been:

Asses, Review, Highlight, Plan & Purchase.

In true City style I'm sure we will prob beat Posh, then lose every subsequent game in January, we will then sack the manager when the window is shut!

Agree mate, although I believe we should have got rid of him a while back, the memorandum would have been:

Asses, Review, Highlight, Plan & Purchase.

In true City style I'm sure we will prob beat Posh, then lose every subsequent game in January, we will then sack the manager when the window is shut!

I want us to win every time we take to the field I really do and nothing would make me happier than see DMC turn our season around and keep us up and on to bigger and better things, but sadly I think Peterboro are a better team than us and the best I can see is a draw and that really is not good enough.

I thought Del was going to be the saviour for BCFC, and unless there is an agenda we don't know about (major cost cutting, if the board have told him NO to major and expensive signings he wanted has then he has significantly failed.) Sorry to say it but bring in SOD now give him some money and stop the downward spiral now.

I want us to win every time we take to the field I really do and nothing would make me happier than see DMC turn our season around and keep us up and on to bigger and better things, but sadly I think Peterboro are a better team than us and the best I can see is a draw and that really is not good enough.

Why do you think Peterborough are a better team than us, to the point that you can't see us beating them, what do you base that view on?

They are in form, but have just had their best player recalled from a loan spell that coincided with their upturn in results.

Del has a near fully fit squad to choose from, on the back of a decent result at Ipswich, and the players didn't play on Saturday, so any minor knocks should have had time to clear up.

Peterborough will be perhaps more confident, but we are at home, and that's where we fans can play our part in supporting the club, either by vocal encouragement, or by remaining silent and not complaining the first time a pass goes astray.

Our players seem to lack confidence at home, and fans have a huge part to play in helping restore that confidence.

From your other posts you are clearly not a DM fan, and are entitled to your opinion, but the players are not the only ones who can be accused of having a defeatist attitude.

Why do you think Peterborough are a better team than us, to the point that you can't see us beating them, what do you base that view on?

They are in form, but have just had their best player recalled from a loan spell that coincided with their upturn in results.

Del has a near fully fit squad to choose from, on the back of a decent result at Ipswich, and the players didn't play on Saturday, so any minor knocks should have had time to clear up.

Peterborough will be perhaps more confident, but we are at home, and that's where we fans can play our part in supporting the club, either by vocal encouragement, or by remaining silent and not complaining the first time a pass goes astray.

Our players seem to lack confidence at home, and fans have a huge part to play in helping restore that confidence.

From your other posts you are clearly not a DM fan, and are entitled to your opinion, but the players are not the only ones who can be accused of having a defeatist attitude.

You can believe whatever you wish, that is your right, but the facts are out of 57 home games during the past 2.5 seasons we have lost 26 games, so the defeatist attitude is well engrained into everybody and it is a source of embarrassment and to blame the fans in any way shape or form is simply because somebody has run out of excuses.

As for DMC as I said earlier I would love for him to turn things around and take us onward and upward and become a managerial legend, for 2 reasons one I am a BCFC fan and secondly unlike many who post on this forum I am not so needy as to be right about everything especially about BCFC, I only post my opinion which I do not allow to be clouded by any sentiment whatsoever, I have never called him names or repeatedly called for his head unlike many, however lose or draw today and I will then believe he is not going to save us from the mess he has gotten us into and I see no real evidence that he will be the man to lead us straight back up from the 1st division.

I really hope that we have an emphatic win with a clean sheet today and then start to climb out of the mire because that is what I want, but I am struggling to see that happening.

You can believe whatever you wish, that is your right, but the facts are out of 57 home games during the past 2.5 seasons we have lost 26 games, so the defeatist attitude is well engrained into everybody and it is a source of embarrassment and to blame the fans in any way shape or form is simply because somebody has run out of excuses.

As for DMC as I said earlier I would love for him to turn things around and take us onward and upward and become a managerial legend, for 2 reasons one I am a BCFC fan and secondly unlike many who post on this forum I am not so needy as to be right about everything especially about BCFC, I only post my opinion which I do not allow to be clouded by any sentiment whatsoever, I have never called him names or repeatedly called for his head unlike many, however lose or draw today and I will then believe he is not going to save us from the mess he has gotten us into and I see no real evidence that he will be the man to lead us straight back up from the 1st division.

I really hope that we have an emphatic win with a clean sheet today and then start to climb out of the mire because that is what I want, but I am struggling to see that happening.

Today's result will tell us whether we stand a chance of staying up. We simply have to beat relegation rivals at home.

I'm not sure we're up to it but I'd be a bit less concerned if Davis started and Fonts didn't.

Archived