IGNORED

Spare Ticket For Today - East End?

MarcusX

Hi All

Long shot but does anyone have a spare ticket in the east end for today? Or anyone not sure if their gonna go fancy selling their ticket? I left it late as I didnt know if I could make it today (my game called off!)

I want to go, but dont really enjoy sitting in the dolman/williams/atyeo. Im there for the atmosphere and the singing, not the view!

Unbelievable, can this guy not just buy a ticket on the day? I`d give the ticket office a ring mate or Dave L he seems to want to bring us closer together

have you tried 01179630600 ?

East End was sold out mate, ah well hope its a good game, will save the pennies for Millwall on Tuesday!

Did you try to get a ticket for the EE on the day of the game? This issue was addressed at the start of the season and DaveL assured everyone that it will show as being sold out online despite many tickets still being available. Tickets can still be bought over phone or in person. Very interested to know if you tried either of these methods and were still told it was sold out.....

Hi All

Long shot but does anyone have a spare ticket in the east end for today? Or anyone not sure if their gonna go fancy selling their ticket? I left it late as I didnt know if I could make it today (my game called off!)

I want to go, but dont really enjoy sitting in the dolman/williams/atyeo. Im there for the atmosphere and the singing, not the view!

Hi mate

I could get a ticket for you in the EE. My mate has moved up north and we have a spare ST available.

Drop me a PM if you like

Archived