IGNORED

Eastend Stewards

East end Forever

Bunch of tossers i got pushed over by a steward just for celebrating put in complaint but dont expect anything to be done although the head steward said to me dont worry we saw what happend he wont be here next week but in not so sure but its not on anyway

Sorry to hear that, hope your ok ..........................did you have a scary stone island coat on, goggles and face covered up in a scarf ? Just asking like :cool2:

Bunch of tossers i got pushed over by a steward just for celebrating put in complaint but dont expect anything to be done although the head steward said to me dont worry we saw what happend he wont be here next week but in not so sure but its not on anyway

Moved elsewhere for a few weeks no doubt, I'm sure he'll be back...

It really is unbelievable. Passionate fans going wild to celebrate their team scoring and being grabbed by stewards in an attempt to kill passion. Always makes me mad when watching footie highlights and fans who get close to the hoardings at the front of the stand lean over as part of celebrating (obviously not making an attempt to get on the pitch) are pushed back or even put in some sort of hold by stewards. Really, how far are they removed from real life???

If you were pushed over by one of them that is assault.Make sure you mention that word in your complaint.And take it to the top if youre not happy with the initial response. You'd think that after all the recent complaints about these muppets some common sense from them would prevail...ah, that's it....common sense....nuff said.

They've been unbelievable this year, it's almost like they try and provoke a reaction so they can kick off. Having said that the turnstile operators in the EE always greet you with a smile and a "hello", I even got a bit of banter about needing a result today which was nice. It would be good if the stewards inside the stand took a leaf out of there book, although being privately hired security, I'd think it unlikely.

A steward in the Dolman Stand threatened to eject three youngsters for jumping up and raising their large City Flag when we scored out third goal.

Only polite clapping permitted apparently (ideally with people remaining seated.)

Football (as we knew it) is slowly being strangled to death.

This is one of the main reasons why there is such a rubbish atmosphere at the Gate (and most other grounds nowadays).

i waz in the eastend 2, i heard the same story from some1 in toilet/ might of bin u :laugh:. there a bunch of *******

Ah but weren't we informed on the last thread about the stewards by the person now asking why the fans believe there is a huge gulf between club and fans, that they were doing a sterling job and they were highly professional in fact pretty much the same corporate speak about catering, telling about the great deal and how professional and the high quality food they offer as well.

in a nutshell stop the corporate speak to fans, it's demeaning.

Also if there are still so many complaints about the stewards and the catering, perhaps there really is a problem, just a thought BCFC.

A steward in the Dolman Stand threatened to eject three youngsters for jumping up and raising their large City Flag when we scored out third goal.

Only polite clapping permitted apparently (ideally with people remaining seated.)

Football (as we knew it) is slowly being strangled to death.

This is one of the main reasons why there is such a rubbish atmosphere at the Gate (and most other grounds nowadays).

Are you reading this STEVE/DAVE hang your heads this is to ott for me; :facepalm:

They've been unbelievable this year, it's almost like they try and provoke a reaction so they can kick off. Having said that the turnstile operators in the EE always greet you with a smile and a "hello", I even got a bit of banter about needing a result today which was nice. It would be good if the stewards inside the stand took a leaf out of there book, although being privately hired security, I'd think it unlikely.

The two guys at the turnstile in the EE are the only nice people at BCFC, always greet me with a smile and "hello, enjoy the game" like you said, shame they're the only two that can do that.

The steward in front of me at Williams today was talking to the supervisor before the match 'if the ball comes near me during the match, do I have to chase it and throw it to the players??'.....

Without being too harsh, these are not the brightest bulbs on the ceiling - I noticed the BCFC 'commercial' folk dont like bad publicity and struggle to deal with complaints effectively (namely because they are out of touch and are too corporate in their approach).

I had big problems last month with card access and a steward, I plastered it all over Twitter and suddenly I got a very positive outcome.

Also remember, play them at their own game. Your a paying customer with the same rights of purchase you'd enjoy in any other field of entertainment / retail!

I actually thought the stewarding was less prevalent today in the EE but I stood in the block next to the away fans for a change as arrived late and the spot I usually take at the back middle was taken and fancied some variety - why not its Xmas I thought.

The obese steward with one eye was mysteriously absent so that was a good start as I've had bother with him before about singing and "upsetting children" - seriously mate if there were any children (which there ain't) they'd be more upset by the fact you resemble jabba the hut.

I stood in the aisle the whole match as some tank was in front of me and couldnt see anything. No bother from the hi-vis, but I was one of many.

Sad to see my experience was not shared and these goons picked on someone else, they really are bonehead knuckledraggers.

I steward glasto, not for the power trip, just to do the right thing, look after peeps that may be and most often are over subscribed on peruvian marching powder and the like, i have done this as a volunteer for the last seven years, my remit is to listen,...try to understand and help, i think it's called caring...but even at that wonderful event you get the arsholes who get jobs as " security " who think it's there god given right to bully and abuse the meek, ...sadly in life we all know tools, ...would you apply for that sort of job ?..na..**** em x

Archived