IGNORED

Sorry To Be Negative

WiltshireRed

Firstly i want to say how glad i am we got the 3 points today! Much needed. I think we would have won even 11v11 and i must say i think it was Anderson who would have been the difference which begs the question, why this long? The fans have all collectively wanted to see him brought in for such a long time so i just wander what dmc was thinking to not even try him out? Another question for dmc, so many of us again have been saying when win games with 442 and attacking (attack best form of defence etc) so how come again it took so long to change his tactics? Lastly why oh why did he keep picking fontaine when today clearly showed we looked a lot more confident and organised bar one error, (i know we conceded 2 however i think the latter was switching off knowing we'd won (which i know is unacceptable as well))

I would like to say we looked alot better today, anderson was the highlight too me which i think shows again how much freedom players can have playing on the left wing when cunningham is behind. Roll on Millwall now and lets drive onwards!

We should of scored about 8 at least so much bad finishing, hit the woodwork 3 times Anderson missed a tap in and several other chances wasted. Same as Ipswich really and were not going to get that many chances every game so we need to start being more clinical.

Archived