IGNORED

17.49 To Weymourh - Peasant Gas Bullying Scarfed

Barrs Court Red

That video looks like somebody dipped into a big bag of 'hooligan' clichés and stuck the G*s name onto it. Conveniently forgot to add the footage of them scattering across Ashton Park before the game too.

Proves nothing apart from how embarrassing that lot are at times. :doh:

I was on this train and It was me and a friend who received abuse when we were getting off the train and they saw his scarf, not that I'm really bothered, I did make sure to tell them "at least were not a pile of s*** like you" as I was getting off the train. Probably got a bit angry and shouldn't of really said anything, but there we go.

I'll tell you the story now, what happened was we got on the train and sat down as per usual. When we were about 5-10 minutes gone there were big chants of "c'mon Irene" from what is say is around four gas fans. I then turn round to see what I guess was about a 25 year old man just quietly reading his paper/book with what was a very angry and very drunk gas fan sat opposite him, the gas fans did take the piss out of this city fan for a bit, what I'd just call a bit of rivalry banter but I have no clue what this fan was feeling he looked very fed up, what preceded that was this one very drunk gas fan continuing to slag him off in a very aggressive and abusive tone, but fair play to this man, he ignored it and did not pay attention to one word that he said and just kept reading. So this was probably the reason why nobody really needed to stick up for him as it would've made things worse, Not to mention the fact that the train conductor was now checking everyones tickets. Mind you I was getting incredibly angry sitting in my seat just listening to them so fair play to him indeed. As me and my mate got off they saw my mates scarf and proceeded to tell stuff such as "more s***heads getting off the train" which normally I wouldn't mind if they were just ordinary rovers fans just having a bit of "rival banter" and having a bit of a laugh but since they were trying to be abusive my anger compelled me to remind them of what absolute scum they were as I was walking off! Probably shouldn't have said anything, but felt compelled too.

And for the record I am 16 not 13/14 but at the end of the day no "abuse" should ever happen.

Probably best course of action all round. You being normal are just looking to get where you are going, him being a ****wit is looking for an excuse to start a fight. No doubt there are normal Rovers fans who have had similar experience at the hands of 'City' fans.

Pity you didn't get a photo. We could have at least photo-shopped it to death and posted it all over the rovers board.

Didnt a sag assault a women playing Boob Cricket whilst her kids were next to her

Dont play that card no kids or women got hurt the sags offence on the other hand.

Anyway dont JD sports have a sale on you can get some new pumas for half price.

Just Hugo boss and Armani for me

Crack on with your Burbery gear you t@at

Just not worth it with all the CCTV about. Got a family to think of. Possibly the most frustraighting few minutes of my life. **** putting my future in the hands of a jury, I don't fancy those odds.

Bamboo traps are more your style eh, could be miles away before anyone gets hurt, watching the telly :tv_horror:

• Admin
A bit like the mighty CSF smashing a wine bar up in Nottingham when they outnumbered Forest fans by 3 to 1

You bunch of MUGS

UTG

What a load of rubbish !

Anyone that was in and around that area that day, would have seen the type of fan that was there, it was only a pathetic rumour started by the Florist fans where that came from.

MTG

A bit like the mighty CSF smashing a wine bar up in Nottingham when they outnumbered Forest fans by 3 to 1

You bunch of MUGS

UTG

Come on then tell me what happened that day from your perspective and then I will tell you what REALLY happend as I was there!

Archived