IGNORED

Gas At Ashton

sglosbcfc

Kingswood Mask, it did happen and I know at least 10 who went. Some left after we went 4-1 and were stopped from leaving. In the end it was someone from 'Boro who stopped them. Although he said it was more 25-30 and they didn't travel together but recognised each other in the ground.

I did think Posh travelled well :cool2:

MM

Kingswood Mask, it did happen and I know at least 10 who went. Some left after we went 4-1 and were stopped from leaving. In the end it was someone from 'Boro who stopped them. Although he said it was more 25-30 and they didn't travel together but recognised each other in the ground.

I did think Posh travelled well :cool2:

MM

40 Bristolian accents in the away end and the old bill didn't twig?

I don't think any of those officers will make it to DCI ...

I will take it as it comes, for what it's worth who really cares,...how many "nawty boys" were on show for our side tody, didnt come out to play, too wet, didnt want to ruin the "stone island" or the "Fred perry" that mamma bought for crimbo, give me a break, if they were there they kept shtum, watched the game and pissed off, not the boys, just a bunch of footy fans wanting to see a game, not a prob x

How funny is it though, if you read their forum they thought they we going to see an inform Peterborough get their fourth win on the trot, City stay bottom, the fans demand Del Boy out etc etc, instead they saw City cruise to victory, the fans in fine voice and Del Boy on the pitch to milk the applause at the end. In addition, Steve Lansdown the man they continually tell us has lost interest, reaffirms his commitment to us and the stadium, promotion target etc.

All in all you could say yet another very disappointing Saturday afternoon for the blue few, :laugh:

Archived