IGNORED

Manon

What sort of year do we think we'll have?

Which league will we be kicking off in in august?

Where will we be with the new stadium?

Will the board and management remain the same?

Attendances to rise or fall?

Cmon then... Who has a fairly reliable crystal ball..

Well I fired mine up last night (on the back of 3 points and some cider), and it's good news gals and guys - 2013's gonna be a good un.

We'll net our first clean sheet in january, avoid the drop again, with baldock finishing top scorer with 16 goals.

We'll see most of the remaining old guard disappear, and there will be two new arrivals of prominence in the summer, who will be instrumental in turning this club's fortunes around, and will be fan favourites. One, (name begins with a 'T' or a ' F' - that's all I know) will go on to make over 300 appearances for the club.

Oh, and one downer - AV will fail.

What sort of year do we think we'll have? Average (but better than recently)

Which league will we be kicking off in in august? Npower Championship

Where will we be with the new stadium? Exploring plan B as plan a fizzles out (hope not)

Will the board and management remain the same? Yes

Attendances to rise or fall? Stay the same

Cmon then... Who has a fairly reliable crystal ball.. Not me, I've had to get my marbles out to do this

Well I fired mine up last night (on the back of 3 points and some cider), and it's good news gals and guys - 2013's gonna be a good un.

We'll net our first clean sheet in january, avoid the drop again, with baldock finishing top scorer with 16 goals.

We'll see most of the remaining old guard disappear, and there will be two new arrivals of prominence in the summer, who will be instrumental in turning this club's fortunes around, and will be fan favourites. One, (name begins with a 'T' or a ' F' - that's all I know) will go on to make over 300 appearances for the club.

Oh, and one downer - AV will fail.

Guest CardiffBlackLabel
Here's my prediction for you lot..

What sort of year do we think we'll have?

I think Bristol City will stay up...just, but then have another struggling start to the 2013/14 season. The financial rules and lack of new stadium will hurt you.

Which league will we be kicking off in in august?

Championship

Where will we be with the new stadium?

Still looking at pretty computer generated images

Will the board and management remain the same?

Dunno, but I should imagine that Bristol City is an attractive investment to foreign owners. That said, you have a chairman who is head of a FTSE 100 company, and if he cant make it work, why can anyone else?

Attendances to rise or fall?

Fall.

Archived