IGNORED

Question For Bcfc Supporters

the_real_city

When you scored 4 against cardiff on that hot summers day in front of a packed away following whilst stood up singing top of the league (after the 3rd round of fixtures), did you envisage that 4 months later there would be a 31 (thirty one) point gap between the sides?

I feel that defeat came at a key time for us, whereas your wins against palace and us may have come at the wrong time for you. (evidence in your fans getting a wee carried away singing top of the league after 270 mins of football).

Serious question btw,

We had just romped you after palace and were feeling good in the sunshine as you said. No I did not see us being this far apart. I thought you were gunna have a mid table season as you got used to red (transition season) and I thought we would also be mid table, improving on last season. Alas I wad wrong...however I bloody hope you stay down :xmas: merry chrimbo and a happy ny and all that.

As a cardiff fan pessimism is natural. Not many are getting carried away, its tight at the top and it only takes a 2 game swing of results for us to be 3rd or 4th and then its a massive mental barrier to overcome to pick yourselves up. We have slipped up a few times this season already. Do i think Cardiff are as good as say Southampton last year? probably not. We have not been dominating games lately but grinding out results which is good. But with the players we have sometimes we maybe should put teams to the sword more often

When you scored 4 against cardiff on that hot summers day in front of a packed away following whilst stood up singing top of the league (after the 3rd round of fixtures), did you envisage that 4 months later there would be a 31 (thirty one) point gap between the sides?

I feel that defeat came at a key time for us, whereas your wins against palace and us may have come at the wrong time for you. (evidence in your fans getting a wee carried away singing top of the league after 270 mins of football).

Serious question btw,

Nail hit firmly on the head my friend, for us it papered over cracks and it took a long losing streak to realise that with our defence and midfield performances like that were going be almost impossible to replicate on a regular basis.

Amazing to see the change in fortunes from that game

It wasn't a case of all the luck going for us that day, we really were superb, how has it all gone so wrong?! The rot seemed to start after Peterborough kicked us to pieces at their place.

it's a funny old game (unless you're in the drop zone ;) )

I wouldn't swap our league positions if it meant playing in blue though!

Yeah, and most of you wanted Mackay out after we demolished you.. So don't play the hindsight game.

was just about to post the same comment,

trouble is Cardiff (similar to Reading) have so many glory hunting fans now since the £s came in, calling for MM's head after one loss and selling their history out with a whimper means nothing to most - this "Premiership at all costs" mentality is ingrained into them - and it really doesn't seem to matter how they get there!

Serious question btw,

Seemed a sign of things to come. Loads of goals, us mainly scoring the least of them. We've sunk by losing high scoring matches from goals on each side.

Serious question btw,

Here's a serious answer, I would rather be in our position, selling out to some Malaysian is lower than any other group of fans has EVER done imo.

I can never again take Cardiff City seriously, blue to red ??? Hahaha,it's so funny.

Your not Cardiff anymore, deadly serious.

Amazing to see the change in fortunes from that game

It wasn't a case of all the luck going for us that day, we really were superb, how has it all gone so wrong?! The rot seemed to start after Peterborough kicked us to pieces at their place.

it's a funny old game (unless you're in the drop zone ;) )

I wouldn't swap our league positions if it meant playing in blue though!

We beat Peterborough and they barely had an attempt on goal and they got a penalty last minute.

Archived