IGNORED

Hope We Got A Sell-On Clause For....

i hate you butler

Based on the few games I've seen him play this season. If you base it purely on this season then he is better than Albert I'm afraid.

Albert is learning to use the fact that teams put 2 or even 3 players on him, by releasing the ball especially in the first half of games. He is much more of a team player and picks and chooses when to make his runs. his crossing is much more controlled and he is now adding free kick taking to his repertoire. When Bolasie can do all that he will be a better player.

This subject has been done to the death now but I noticed when reading an article on Zaha yesterday on SkySports just how many of the comments were from Palace fans saying how much better Bolasie had been this season and that if anyone is set for a PL career it's him! Seeing these comments really does fill me with a sense of regret that we never utilised this player possibly, as to have got him and Adomah playing to their full potential could have seen us with a very potent attack indeed. It does sometimes feel that we almost coach the talent out of players here.

Albert is learning to use the fact that teams put 2 or even 3 players on him, by releasing the ball especially in the first half of games. He is much more of a team player and picks and chooses when to make his runs. his crossing is much more controlled and he is now adding free kick taking to his repertoire. When Bolasie can do all that he will be a better player.

Albert is good player but still could manage his skill better, I've seen him many games at home this season try to be a hero too much and not find the easy pass.Just to look where players are when recieving the ball and when being marked out of the game. Not saying he doesn't have games where he does find the easy pass especially last game he linked up well the forwards. His corner taking seems to be improving a little more too this season.

As for Bolaise could well be better than Adomah but not seen him enough to rate him as Mcinnes didn't start him enough.

Although based on Statistics Adomah has scored 5 and assists 8, with Bolaise at scored 1 assists 7. Along with the fact how much lower we are the league just based on statistics Adomah looks the better player.

Archived