Walsall 8/1

Weds 10/1

Hull 12/1

Swindle 12/1

Barnsley, Pool, Luton, Vale 16/1

Bournemouth, Bradford, Wrexham 20/1

Blackpool. Brentford, Donny, Dons 25/1

Would you back City at 5/1???? :D

a weak division? you have to be kidding!

Hull, Wednesday, Swindon, Vale and all the relagated teams?!

I'm scared... especially if we lose some players...

We could beat any of them easily........on our day!

You heard it here first,but i saw doncaster rovers play at yeovil-they will be an excellent each way bet,esp as the chairmen has a few quid to chuck around-each way at 25-1,or a play off spot prob more likely-money for old rope.

You heard it here first,but i saw doncaster rovers play at yeovil-they will be an excellent each way bet,esp as the chairmen has a few quid to chuck around-each way at 25-1,or a play off spot prob more likely-money for old rope.
Ive heard that Doncaster are terrible and were lucky to beat the gas (it did come from a rovers fan). He said he could'nt believe they went up!

yes i know we could, we all know we could, we can beat anyone on our day...

But again as Sunday and the whole season shows, it depends which City team turns up on the day...

Its not the best team over the year or the best squad, its the most consistent over 9 months - and we havent been that.

Ive heard that Doncaster are terrible and were lucky to beat the gas (it did come from a rovers fan). He said he could'nt believe they went up!
Strange that, i was talking to a wycombe fan who said city were terrible and he couldn't believe they were in the play offs.Only joking(at least i think i am),if you don't want to believe me fine,but don't say i didn't give you a chance of a few quid.

Think that I'll back everyone else in the division, with my luck City are then bound to go up. Always think that better on City to lose will somehow soften the blow, but didn't really this weekend when I had £10 on Brighton.

Guest Bawno

I'll be honest, Sunday was $%!£ but it was a 'one off' bad match (I hope.)

I am a true supporter and I will support City through thick and thin until I die! :rolleyes:

Archived