IGNORED

Dave Lloyd And Kevin Smith Will Be Spared The Wrath Of Dark Side On Saturday

Never to the dark side

I think some one in the know is aware that I have not bought a ticket for the FA Cup game against Blackburn.

I had no intention of going to the Blackburn FA Cup game this coming Saturday since the draw was made

I am saving up my holidays for my trip to Australia in the Christmas of 2013/14 to see England in action for the fourth and fifth tests and I need to bank as much holiday as possible

So for all you going on one of the coaches on Saturday against Blackburn

You will have Dave LLoyd and Kevin Smith all to yourselves,as both are planning to be on one of the coaches to the Blackburn game on saturday

If any one can bring back a match day DVD of the game that would be nice

I think some one in the know is aware that I have not bought a ticket for the FA Cup game against Blackburn.

I had no intention of going to the Blackburn FA Cup game this coming Saturday since the draw was made

I am saving up my holidays for my trip to Australia in the Christmas of 2013/14 to see England in action for the fourth and fifth tests and I need to bank as much holiday as possible

So for all you going on one of the coaches on Saturday against Blackburn

You will have Dave LLoyd and Kevin Smith all to yourselves,as both are planning to be on one of the coaches to the Blackburn game on saturday

If any one can bring back a match day DVD of the game that would be nice

Just one year left to save up !!!!!! I'm sure you'll have a great time in Australia - plenty of City lads already out there to keep you company.

I am there 4 months out of the 12.

If you're in Melbourne let me know.

Although tomorrow I'll be at millwall......

We've lost the old East End choir leader to Australia, I remember him in The Wedlocks Pub and having a 100 or so old East End songs written on sheets. If you hear East End type songs or chants while at an Australian football match it'll be him leading the chants.

Guest Kev_a_Smith

I went to university with Kevin Smith. Terrible player and supports Southampton. What exactly does he do at our football club?

Did you? who are you then (real name) Kaiser?

'Terrible' is slightly harsh, but you're right, certainly not a world beater!

As for 'what do I?' - I'm Commercial Director. My responsibilities include ticketing, supporter services, marketing, advertising, hospitality, sponsorship and retail. I am not on the board and am based in the Sales Office (in the Williams Car Park).

As I've said on here before, I grew up a Saints fan. However having worked there as Commercial Manager between 2005-08 it's very difficult to remain a fan in the true sense of the word. I've been called a Birmingham fan - and having worked there for a couple of years I do look out for their results.

I've been at City since July 2011.

Hope this helps, be interested to know who you are though. Did you play at Uni?

Guest Kev_a_Smith

Indeed - loved a bit of Wonfood (away) on a cold Saturday afternoon in January.

But come on, who are you?!

I'm intrigued now - 1997-2000?

Sorry mate that sounded very harsh, I meant that you were as bad as me.

Yes, I was in the university side as well. We didn't half have a run of bad results under the stewardship of Andy James too!!!!! Ha ha.

Bottled it.

Archived