IGNORED

2013 Will Be Our Year

Aizoon

Happy New Year everybody :)

Happy New Year Sweden. You Scandinavians are related to us somehow? Maybe our King Alfred the Great and his Zummerzet Wurzels got their way with a few captured Swedish Viking women. Whatever, you're a fellow BCFC zealot, no doubt about that. Reading up on the subject, a huge Viking Army made the mistake of taking on our King Alfred and his Wurzel Army on the Somerset levels. The Vikings got pasted and I wonder if our Wurzel ancestors demanded the Viking's women as war booty.

If everyone pulls together in the same direction for once this can be a good year. starting at the jan window.

happy new year all even gasheads..

+1

Surely 2013 has to be an improvement on last year???

My (footballing) hope for the year is that 2013 sees a return to some sort of decent home form for the first time in years!!!

Happy New Year Sweden. You Scandinavians are related to us somehow? Maybe our King Alfred the Great and his Zummerzet Wurzels got their way with a few captured Swedish Viking women. Whatever, you're a fellow BCFC zealot, no doubt about that. Reading up on the subject, a huge Viking Army made the mistake of taking on our King Alfred and his Wurzel Army on the Somerset levels. The Vikings got pasted and I wonder if our Wurzel ancestors demanded the Viking's women as war booty.

Rumour has it that Guthrun and his mates got bladdered on scrumpy and decided to settle in Somerset. Mind you, I had a Viking girlfriend and she supported Millwall !

If everyone pulls together in the same direction for once this can be a good year. starting at the jan window.

Even Gasheads? I'll drink to that. I'm happy for them to stay in div 4 as long as we stay in div 2.

Agree with the sentiment , but it will never happen unfortunatley. There are too many who want to see our manager fail , which in turn means our club will fail.

Still , Happy New Year Everyone !!!

Archived