City Vs Millwall Match Thread

"First half was poor"

"Didn't see it coming"

"Improved after the break"

"We asked questions of them"

"All the lads worked hard"

"Couldn't have asked for any more from them"

"Should have got something from the game"

Think I'll give the post match interview a miss.

Might as well, sir. You've already given it ;)

******* baffling decisions from Del. Fair play sometimes you have to change a team against different opponents, but to bring Fontaine back was ******* stupid. How can you leave two of your only 3 decent players in Davies and Baldock out of the team so often. Really, really confused as to why Del made these decisions.

the board have to ask serious questions. Baldock proved Saturday why he should be starting week in week out and why we should be building a team round him.

To bring Fontaine in was laughable

He has to go....and he has to go tomorrow

the board have to ask serious questions. Baldock proved Saturday why he should be starting week in week out and why we should be building a team round him.

To bring Fontaine in was laughable

He has to go....and he has to go tomorrow

That team selection today was pure idiocy, but have we got time to get in a new manager and buy the players we need (and offload those we don't) before the window closes?

"First half was poor"

"Didn't see it coming"

"Improved after the break"

"We asked questions of them"

"All the lads worked hard"

"Couldn't have asked for any more from them"

"Should have got something from the game"

Think I'll give the post match interview a miss.

Very accurate!!

DM: "We put the game to chance with an inept first half performance. We lost it in the first half."

DM: "The second half performance was so much better but even then after the equaliser, we look like we should go to win it."

DM: "We didn't deal with free kick and it's a goal we've lost far too often. For me it was far too easy to score for them."

DM: "At the very least we should take a draw but it's so frustrating to come away with nothing,"

DM: "It could have been anybody being taken off just before half-time. We had 45 minutes to do something about it."

DM: "We weren't surprised by Millwall's strengths. We should have been better in the first half, no matter what shape we played."

DM: "Davo was in squad but with one up top and two strikers on the bench, we couldn't get another on the bench."

Bye Bye Del, you proved conclusively this afternoon, you dont have a clue, having to make two subs BEFORE half time, which pretty much every fan could have told you was staring you in the face, BEFORE the game, and lo we played 2nd half better, not enough to win like (No change there then)

Close the way on yer way out...

Del is taking the p1$$ how the hell can you stand there and not admit his selection was WRONG, is he so inept that he can't see the best formation and selection and yet the OTIB can and was proved right when he changed it? But that first goal was the fatal blow IMO and I just can't get my head around as to what he is thinking, I think he is just a very very poor coach.

Ignorance. Just like when he said we all applauded the team off a few weeks back, when in reality the ground was loudly booing.

Agreed, at least those that call it 'wrong' here have the guts to do it before the kick off, Del has to concede after we are a goal down after a third of the match gone.

Enough Del you have proved to all you are just not good enough.

I loved it when the Chief Happy Clapper said we shouldn't discuss the selection until AFTER the game. D'oh!

Yes, the big boss, Ingvar Kamprad, is standing to the left. Nice to have Swedens richest person as City supporter.

Reckon he can buy Lansdown out? Our team is about as shaky as a poorly assembled flatpack.

We need someone with vision to take some tough decisions.

Only a joke of course, Kamprad is about 80. Name of the guy is Tommy. Garland-Sweden don't know about it and I diden't when we travelled over in November but he has cancer for the second time. Stil he came with us and did not tell anyone. I guess he wanted it to be like it always have been and I believe he at times managed not to think about his illness. Put things in to a perspective. Get well soon mate.

Archived