IGNORED

Life A Pitch

bs3

Interesting programme on lifesapitch.co.uk

Fleet street sports reporters talking about City and Rovers.

On it they claim that City wage bill is 18 million! And with the money we have spent we should promotion contenders not bottom of the leauge.

Also said that DM as not lived up to his reputation he earn in Scotland and except the board would be looking to change if we have a poor Christmas.

Worth a look , interesting to see what people with no agenda thinks about the club and the situation we are in .

Interesting programme on lifesapitch.co.uk

Fleet street sports reporters talking about City and Rovers.

On it they claim that City wage bill is 18 million! And with the money we have spent we should promotion contenders not bottom of the leauge.

Also said that DM as not lived up to his reputation he earn in Scotland and except the board would be looking to change if we have a poor Christmas.

Worth a look , interesting to see what people with no agenda thinks about the club and the situation we are in .

Everybody has an agenda.

Here's the link to the vid:

http://www.lifesapitch.co.uk/laptv/podcast/fl-extra/bristol-rovers-could-be-a-championship-side/

Having watched the vid, I think it's a reasonable assessment of the position the City and the Gas find themselves in. There is no agenda, they merely discuss what has gone wrong for both Bristol clubs. All the participants are sprts journalists so we must assume they know what they're talking about.

I was surprised at the estimate that City's wage bill is £18m, but this only reinforces my opinion that City cannot be relegated, and must do everything they can to prevent that, For me, that means bye-bye McInnes.

Archived