IGNORED

Having A Rant Now The Game Is Over Thread

REDOXO

How long do we have to keep supporting this failure!

There is a hundred things you could say, Baldock, Fontaine etc Bottom line we are a point off the bottom and adrift...

Is there anyone that can tell me where we go now?

Yeah, down the bank, draw out in excess of £20mil PA, take over and then you can make the decisions

Yeah, down the bank, draw out in excess of £20mil PA, take over and then you can make the decisions

20 million.... the club is in frefall the wages are enormous and the debt is huge...as an asset the club is worth a pound!

Which is what SL will sell it for if he chooses to!

I think this guy is possibly the worst manager to have taken the helm at the good ship Ashton Gate in my entire life time. Coppell had a worse record, but was only here for 2 games. Pulls was an arsenal, but an organised arse. Millen lost his way and made some really dodgy tactical decisions, but his record is better. Oman had a shocking team and a board that would not back him.... but could organise probably one of the worst city teams Ihhave seen.

McInnes, well he just seems totally clueless and never learns from his mistakes. He doesn't have a clue about his best 11, he doesn't know what his formation is. He spends more time worrying about the oppositions formation, rather than working on a formation that works for us, and getting some consistency with the players at his disposal. I am sorry this bloke is possibly one of the most clueless managers in the entire league.

I want him out of our club. I have never said this before today, I have moaned like hell but never called for his head.

This numpty masquerading as a manager needs removing from his post asap.

The first half we were shocking.

Second half, we deserved something out of the game. An outstanding block against Walford, twice, think by Shittu, and some other shots that on another day would have got the required touch.

Milwall are no push over, we can count ourselves unlucky not to have picked up a point.

Archived