IGNORED

Chill

Brian Butterfield

Wow, everyone just needs to have a sit down, have a cup of tea, a biscuit(chocolate hob nob would be my own personal choice) and relax. A big old moan on OTIB is not going to make a new player appear is it, deep breaths. Del will sort it or he won't but that will not be decided for a month or so at least. The amount of elevated blood pressure on this forum is staggering. People who say Del is the worst manager they've seen must be about five because tinnion and of course Benny were miles worse. Just Chill Winston!

Benny had us going in the right direction come the end. And if he had been hired as a manager in the first place....

Tinnion maybe the closest, but at least he was getting the beer culture out of the club at the same time. GJ carried that on. Seems, from what I have noticed, we are getting players back in who seem to like the beer.

tinnion getting the beer culture out ...he used to drink with some of the players!!!

Inman rarely franchised with the players, even when a player, one of the reasons for his down fall. He never was particularly loved by his colleagues.

I am trying my best buddy but must admit that seemingly, like many others, I think I have had enough now. For the record, as a person, I like Del which makes this feeling more of a shame.

The transfer policy seems to lack any sense of strategy and for a club which is trying to watch every penny it spends, he has wasted money bringing in players he's never used?

Tactically, it's all over the place with panic management as he never has a plan B? The old adage about never change a winning team, have we ever had the same side two weeks on the trot? And today, he drops Baldock after scoring twice against Boro and brings back Fontaine...?

People aren't emotionally charged because of one game, it's after a series of management errors and confusion caused me Del and ever changing 'tactics' and shape...and for them to talk about focusing on the positives, please, we are struggling big time and we aren't stupid!?

Okay its worse than Millen then in this league. He is the worst manager we have had in 20 years or so percentage wise (without double checking) Even Tony Pulis had a bigger win percentage.. and every one hated him.

And yet he remains in gainful employment as does his army of helpers...Does Jody Morris know something about him, as that is the only explanation for bringing him here....Is it not?

I think del over thinks things, and that's why he tinkers so much. He tries to tactically out think other teams which means our team misses out on the integral consistency that GJ had. Not missing him though if that's what you're thinking. These players are better than what we've had but the league has improved as well. Stick or twist time over the next month

Archived