IGNORED

Rise Above It - Please No Steve Kean

M_Porter

After reading lot on here and facebook and twitter I fear A Steve Kean type witch hunt just around the corner.

Now as posted 2 weeks ago I changed my view from supporting DM to now wanting him gone.

However it makes me cringe when I read on threads people ( CITY FANS) coming up with lyrics to chant at DM and SL at future home games..

This is not the way to go IMO and will make us look a right bunch of muppets, granted it may get DM shifted, but we will all lose in that scenario.

And in a way you cant really blame DM I have no doubt he is trying as hard as he can and worries just like we do about it all. the blame lies with the man who hired him, but alas he is no longer with us.

Cheers

Mark

After reading lot on here and facebook and twitter I fear A Steve Kean type witch hunt just around the corner.

Now as posted 2 weeks ago I changed my view from supporting DM to now wanting him gone.

However it makes me cringe when I read on threads people ( CITY FANS) coming up with lyrics to chant at DM and SL at future home games..

This is not the way to go IMO and will make us look a right bunch of muppets, granted it may get DM shifted, but we will all lose in that scenario.

And in a way you cant really blame DM I have no doubt he is trying as hard as he can and worries just like we do about it all. the blame lies with the man who hired him, but alas he is no longer with us.

Cheers

Mark

So what do you expect us to do, NOTHING? its clear to me i we don't do something now, the board will be more than happy to keep this man in charge and we WILL get relegated! we need some fight back into this club, to many people are giving up!!!!!!!!

So what do you expect us to do, NOTHING? its clear to me i we don't do something now, the board will be more than happy to keep this man in charge and we WILL get relegated! we need some fight back into this club, to many people are giving up!!!!!!!!

No im with you, but i dont know what to do, but doing a Kean is not the way im sure if that, I guess bums on seats or lack off, but then thats only going to harm the club more ?

Dont mis understand me id drive him back over the boarder my self so lets all be clear on that !

People on otib will never sing songs as they are in the main, Internet warrior stock. Just hot air.

Yes this in general is true, but there are a few on here who are more than capable of causing chaos for a cause, not that im advocating causing chaos but before careful of whom you underestimate on here !

No im with you, but i dont know what to do, but doing a Kean is not the way im sure if that, I guess bums on seats or lack off, but then thats only going to harm the club more ?

Dont mis understand me id drive him back over the boarder my self so lets all be clear on that !

Remind me to avoid your guest house, sounds like it's a dangerous place to stay..

What kept us up last season was the whole club came together and fought for the same cause, we are all in this together, fighting each other and moaning about things certainly isn't going to help. We need a spark to go off to get everyone pulling in the same direction. I believe long term del is the man for us. I'm yet to see one good reason for sacking him and what the benefit would be.

Archived