IGNORED

Bristol City Fans

Lew-T

Sorry, but this has to stop. I'm sick to death seeing 'crap' being said to the players on twitter every Saturday afternoon at 5pm. I'm embarrassed to support the same club as them!

@LukeMilkins: @martynwoolford ain't it bout time you ****** off else where you shit****?

@Bristolgoc: @weareelite01 I wish Morris would quit and go to London to bum around with his other knob head mates

@weareelite01: @Bristolgoc he is only here for the money and has no loyalty @morriskid

How the hell does that help their confidence? Some City fans are really thick aren't they.. Jesus Christ! What's wrong with some of you.

Sorry, but this has to stop. I'm sick to death seeing 'crap' being said to the players on twitter every Saturday afternoon at 5pm. I'm embarrassed to support the same club as them!

@LukeMilkins: @martynwoolford ain't it bout time you ****** off else where you shit****?

@Bristolgoc: @weareelite01 I wish Morris would quit and go to London to bum around with his other knob head mates

@weareelite01: @Bristolgoc he is only here for the money and has no loyalty @morriskid

How the hell does that help their confidence? Some City fans are really thick aren't they.. Jesus Christ! What's wrong with some of you.

Their choice to go on there

They should know what the crack is.

Could always delete their accounts

At the game today one of our fans was constantly complaining and some guy turns around and tells him to **** off home and then the guy try's and starts on him. We support the same team it's embarrasing our own fans trying to start fights with each other.

Sorry bur Morris has done naff all since his arrival apart from organise the odd night out. Probably does not deserve personal abuse, but he has done nothing since he got here. At least MW has tried. It is unfortunate he has not been a success in my opinion, but that happens - Maybe time to move on.

I recall Derek saying at end of last season that he had no problem with Twitter as long as players are sensible and use common sense.

Stead and Woolford are two examples are players who come under this category

For Morris on the other hand this isn't the first time that he's been posting rubbish on twitter during a match and he's understandable got abuse for it from a few people

Surely 'common sense' should involve not posting inane rubbish during a match, is it really difficult to implement a rule where players use common sense and are banned from using it during the 2 hours of which a match is on.

Mate I agree with you but I have to add this particular rider to that, you have to admit that Morris in particular actually gets off on the abuse, well thats what it looks like to me.

Yeah, he's that sort of bloke. Not going to deny that but there is no need for it. Especially when he hasn't hardly featured in this season. He's done nothing to deserve it

Yeah, he's that sort of bloke. Not going to deny that but there is no need for it. Especially when he hasn't hardly featured in this season. He's done nothing to deserve it

Perhaps I should have also added, not only does it get off on it, I also believe that he knows exactly what he is doing, baiting the peasants, I wouldn't have to much sympathy for him to be honest, it's probably the highlight of his boring day.

Perhaps I should have also added, not only does it get off on it, I also believe that he knows exactly what he is doing, baiting the peasants, I wouldn't have to much sympathy for him to be honest, it's probably the highlight of his boring day.

Then City fans should know that and prevent embarrassment even more. Thing is, people are so peed off at the moment, I don't think they care ( quite clearly shows ) I totally understand their frustration but it should never get to this. It's disrespectful and embarrassing

Don't know if anybody saw the two women arguing at the top? Basically there was this blonde girl probably 16 years old who tweeted something along the lines of 'Our fans really annoy me sometimes why boo the players at half time it won't really inspire them' Now I have to admit I was booing a bit BUT having said that she makes a very valid point! Then another women in her 40s walked up to her and said "Don't you dare critisize our fans on twitter you ******* ****! How ******* dare you say anything like that you silly little ***." Well basically it went on for quite a while. Just one way abuse because of a difference in a opinions. Now I don't knoww about you but I purely thought the elder women was out of order and should just accept the opposite opinion not try to start a fight about it! It was cringy how we should be supporting the same team and our fans should unite and back the club not poin argue and FIGHT!

Then City fans should know that and prevent embarrassment even more. Thing is, people are so peed off at the moment, I don't think they care ( quite clearly shows ) I totally understand their frustration but it should never get to this. It's disrespectful and embarrassing

Yes it is on both sides and I would have thought given our dire position and the abuse getting out of hand it's just another distraction and another stick to beat DMC and the players with and perhaps, DMC should ban it until we are either safe or the end of the season, I was going to say or relegated but I would hope even Morris wouldn't be that stupid..............................................but as I say he knows exactly what he is doing of that there is no doubt and that is provocation.

We all know about McClueless, but the way Morris conducts himself on twitter is obviously pissing people off! it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realise he got abit of a chip on his shoulder, which isn't great for dressing room harmony.

And having previously been his manager for some time who was best placed to judge his personality?

How do you know his personality? ever met him?

And don't say via Twitter as that tells you nothing.

This might help:-Morris has had a bad image over several legal and ethical issues. Chronologically, these include allegations that: he was one of a group of Chelsea players who drunkenly abused American tourists at Heathrow Airport within hours of the 9/11 attacks on New York City and the Pentagon;[19] that he was involved in a drunken brawl (in 2002);[20] that he was involved in a sexual assault (in 2003).[21][22] He was also arrested for drunk-driving on 1 November 2006, after driving the wrong way down a one-way street. Morris, who had one previous conviction for drunk-driving, was disqualified from driving for four years, given 80 hours community service and a two-year suspended jail sentence.[23]

This might help:-Morris has had a bad image over several legal and ethical issues. Chronologically, these include allegations that: he was one of a group of Chelsea players who drunkenly abused American tourists at Heathrow Airport within hours of the 9/11 attacks on New York City and the Pentagon;[19] that he was involved in a drunken brawl (in 2002);[20] that he was involved in a sexual assault (in 2003).[21][22] He was also arrested for drunk-driving on 1 November 2006, after driving the wrong way down a one-way street. Morris, who had one previous conviction for drunk-driving, was disqualified from driving for four years, given 80 hours community service and a two-year suspended jail sentence.[23]

Why are you using allegations with no charge against him?

Archived