IGNORED

Dear Del

Welcome To The Jungle

Del

99% of this forum, of our fans want you to do well. We want you to take us up to the Prem and build a long term, stable club. However for the first time in your tenure I find myself doubting you. Our strength is our attack, play to our strenghs. Play stead/taylor with Baldock, not on their own. Our weakness is defence, particularly individual errors, so please drop fonts. If a team wins, play it again. Stop chopping and changing.

I implore you to heed this advice. I will not sing Del out, and I will support you and our lads as long as you represent BCFC, but I would now understand if you were revealed of duties.

Best of Luck Del, I fear you will need it.

COYR!

Del

99% of this forum, of our fans want you to do well. We want you to take us up to the Prem and build a long term, stable club. However for the first time in your tenure I find myself doubting you. Our strength is our attack, play to our strenghs. Play stead/taylor with Baldock, not on their own. Our weakness is defence, particularly individual errors, so please drop fonts. If a team wins, play it again. Stop chopping and changing.

I implore you to heed this advice. I will not sing Del out, and I will support you and our lads as long as you represent BCFC, but I would now understand if you were revealed of duties.

COYR!

I could honestly not agree more! Well said.

Del

COYR!

and midfield especially now we have lost Danns and have the dynamic duo of Skuse and Elliott to look forward to and DMC apparently not in the market for a midfielder.

and midfield especially now we have lost Danns and have the dynamic duo of Skuse and Elliott to look forward to and DMC apparently not in the market for a midfielder.

IMO the midfield is just as bad. The way Wolves carved us up in the middle like that a few weeks ago was criminal! Shame if Danns does go though, him and Skuse have made us looked solid in the last couple of games.

Agree with your post.

The millwall game starting 5-4-1, 3 of the back 5 may as well not have been there, fonts, wilson and bates very poor.

The midfield in the 1st half didnt get to grips as there was only 1 up front, no outlet, steads touch in the first half was poor.

when Del changed to 4-4-2 we looked a much better team, the midfield controlled the game, Anderson did not get into the game so was taken off for Woolford, who i thought played well in the 2nd.

Danns, Skuse, Albert and Woolford (with cunninghehinam behind him) looks a good midfield.

Up front we have Stead, Taylor, Baldock and Davis, so strong enough there.

To have any chance of staying up we need to keep Danns, sign a right back and centre back in the window.

Foster, Pearson, Wilson, Bates, Morris are all poor signings and need to go.

99% of this forum, of our fans want you to do well

Thats wrong...should be 99% of our fans wantED you to do well but you have consistently shown you have niether the knowledge or experience to manage at this level. Some of your signing have been a joke and your constant tinkering with the starting XI is a joke.

Therefore please back your bags and leave whilst we still have a chnace of saving this season, because if you stay we are almost certainly doomed

Archived