IGNORED

The Last Time, This Club Was In A Such A State...

bucksred

Looking at the state of City, this reminds me in every way of Danny Wilsons last season for us, fans at each others throats, piss poor relationship between fans, club and board.

Wondersons baffling selections/substitutions and pig headed stubbornness.

The solitary difference is that we are looking into the abyss of relegation, not blowing another promotion.

We had happy clappers and haters bitch slapping each other. Oh and Robbored was outed as a closet Gashead, keeping up his reputation as the poster evryone loves to hate!

Del seems to be as clueless as Wonderson was that season, his team selections are of the same shit standard, likewise his substitutions and ability to make good players shit, picking totally out of form players consistently, and bloody players seem to think they are well above criticism, and it wouldnt surprise me if the drinking culture was making its appearance again.

For the record wanted Wonderson out from February that season, and want Del out now. Reason, the team "selections & "substitutions".

Discuss, and try and keep it reasonably civilised. Have fun I'm off to work and will log in again tomorrow.

Didn't we finish 3rd that season and reach a play off final?

:grr:

[i remember walking out of the Millenium Stadium that day, a lone fan started chanting "Wilson Wilson Wilson, Out Out Out" and then a chorus of fans, literally hundreds, singing Walking In A Wilson Wonderland! ... and the rest is history!

Irrelevant point, but anyway!]