IGNORED

Frank Lampard

WiltshireRed

Credit to the English game and one of few players who i believe actually plays 100% everygame he's been involved in and gives his all to whoever he's playing for, It's ludacris that Chelsea might let him go especially after the Everton game.

The point was i came across this video and thought it is incredible to look back at it and what a great judgement was made by redknapp and also thought it was amazing to hear about the fact him and rio were both expected to get to the top which they both have.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4723242/Harry-Redknapp-defends-Frank-Lampard-at-fans-forum.html

It's amazing that some England supporters have targeted him in the past as a weak link. He is one of the best English footballers of our generation, and when he retires and certain supporters take off their anti-Chelsea spectacles they might realise it. A top class professional whose attitude and behaviour off field puts Cole and Terry to shame.

He's been amazing for Chelsea. I'd love to see the back of Terry, but have a feeling although him and Cole are being forced out Terry will stay.

It's revenge for forcing out AVB. All the senior players from that period have had their cards marked.

+1 with that.

Cole will certainly be out after bertrand signed a 5 year contract the day after cole said a year wasn't enough (big statement from chelsea) I think Lampard and Cole are both at a high level of their game, even to the extent that I think cole has a case for the best lb in the world (not so much this season). Both will definitly find a new high level team should Chelsea stupidly let them go! Although I hope with his high wages and Redknapp link that Lampard doesn't end up at QPR especially as he's the kind of player they are longing for imo.

They want to get rid of frank? oh dear what has this world come to? He's such a legend and if they sell him, tbh chelsea are clueless

It's not anything official just in the media alot. Abrahomovic (however you spell it) insists on players over 30/2 (not sure what age) aren't aloud over 1 year contracts..

He's been amazing for Chelsea. I'd love to see the back of Terry, but have a feeling although him and Cole are being forced out Terry will stay.

It's revenge for forcing out AVB. All the senior players from that period have had their cards marked.

I would imagine Chelsea have a " bigger" plan coming up.

There are far far better midfield players in Europe that Chelsea are obviously looking at to bring in,Spain is full of them.

Don't forget that Chelsea only have an interim manager before there no one choice arrives,I expect that new manager is doing his own deals behind the scenes right now.

I'm sure that Lampard and Cole also have there next clubs ( and money) lined up already.

Cole to PSG was doing the rounds I read.

I would imagine Chelsea have a " bigger" plan coming up.

There are far far better midfield players in Europe that Chelsea are obviously looking at to bring in,Spain is full of them.

Don't forget that Chelsea only have an interim manager before there no one choice arrives,I expect that new manager is doing his own deals behind the scenes right now.

I'm sure that Lampard and Cole also have there next clubs ( and money) lined up already.

Cole to PSG was doing the rounds I read.

I don't disagree. I fully expect to see Messi linking up with his old manager come the summer.

PSG actually announced cole signing but deleted it. Read into that what you will

I don't disagree. I fully expect to see Messi linking up with his old manager come the summer.

PSG actually announced cole signing but deleted it. Read into that what you will

I don't see Messi going anywhere myself,but the Chelsea owner obviously has something up his sleeve regarding another manager.

Who,if he comes, will no doubt have his own players lined up.

I'd settle for Neymar if not.....and a team that dontvlose to QPR at home, conceding to a Sean Wright-Phillps. Even Barnet would be disappointed if he scored. How he ever got in the England team I'll never know.

Yeah, and his Dad's a right **** as well

Even though Messi is contracted till 2018? With a 250 million buyout clause

The buyout clause doesn't mean anything in this scenario. Who's to say they won't accept 100m? I can't see it happening myself but the clause is largely irrelevant here.

Neymar however, I could easily see at Chelsea. Can also see the likes of Mario Gotze moving to the Prem as well.

Credit to the English game and one of few players who i believe actually plays 100% everygame he's been involved in and gives his all to whoever he's playing for, It's ludacris that Chelsea might let him go especially after the Everton game.

The point was i came across this video and thought it is incredible to look back at it and what a great judgement was made by redknapp and also thought it was amazing to hear about the fact him and rio were both expected to get to the top which they both have.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4723242/Harry-Redknapp-defends-Frank-Lampard-at-fans-forum.html

The potential for Lampard to leave Chelsea is a rap singer? Ha. Now that is ludicrous.

ok i have must respect for frank but this is why bristol city fc will always be a small time club because we got people posting on our forums talking about another club/player?

The reason that City will always be a small club is because our forum has a topic about another player? Incredible.

Archived