IGNORED

Grass, Greener?

SecretSam

It may not be

A lot of people on here seem to rate Curbishley (see the Hoddle thread) - but I recall reading a book by someone who played for him (can't recall his name, striker, left-footer, decent player) and he was slagging off Curbs something rotten - BUT that was early in Curbs' career and he learned and improved later.

I'm not sure that a change of manager now would do any good, regardless - and yes, I know SO'D is available and I do rate him - but I think it's stand by your man time. I reckon Del will come good.

Mind you, I've been wrong before...:)

It may not be

A lot of people on here seem to rate Curbishley (see the Hoddle thread) - but I recall reading a book by someone who played for him (can't recall his name, striker, left-footer, decent player) and he was slagging off Curbs something rotten - BUT that was early in Curbs' career and he learned and improved later.

I'm not sure that a change of manager now would do any good, regardless - and yes, I know SO'D is available and I do rate him - but I think it's stand by your man time. I reckon Del will come good.

Mind you, I've been wrong before... :)

Gary Nelson - 'left Foot Forward' ?

Nice piece about playing at City when he got injured by Martin Kuhl in the book

Archived