IGNORED

Hogan Ephraim

The Original OTIB

I didnt think so, other than that goal that won us a point vs Middlesbro?, was out of sorts largely. Rated by a few though.Only started his first 3 games, was benched and not selected/used for the rest.

Been on the bench 3 times this season iirc for QPR

Agree, didnt think he made much of an impact, surprised to hear that people want him back

At the time when he came in, he was one of the few players who had any urgency and enthusiasm to win a game, but technically he wasn't that brilliant I thought. He often tried to take the ball past defence on his own as I remember but never succeeded. Don't know what he's like now though, he was still young when he was with us so perhaps he's improved since.

We played him predominantly wide right and I don't think that's his position, when we signed him I expected him to play centre midfield for us along side Skuse.

Ephraim is a winger / forward. On the player interview I remember him saying he prefers to sit behind a striker but he's happy on the wing. He's certainly not a central midfielder though by any means.

Ephraim is a winger / forward. On the player interview I remember him saying he prefers to sit behind a striker but he's happy on the wing. He's certainly not a central midfielder though by any means.

That confirms it then, yet another unnecessary signing, at the time we had Albert and Bolaisie and I think I know who who would be rated 3rd in that particular poll, not good enough.

That confirms it then, yet another unnecessary signing, at the time we had Albert and Bolaisie and I think I know who who would be rated 3rd in that particular poll, not good enough.

I'd have to agree, but times were desperate. I think he only played 2 or 3 games for us in the end? He also signed Keinan at the time, which if I remember correctly he didn't play at all?

Archived