IGNORED

Blackburn, Cup, Sl And Del

Randy Marsh

SL stated before the season that this season the club needed a cup run for financial benefits. This means that Del's main objectives this season would have been survival and a cup run.

After crashing out at home to League 2 Gillingham this is Del's only opportunity of a cup run. And frankly I can't see us beating Blackburn at Ewood Park.

Therefore if we lose that's one target missed, and with us showing no sign of surviving unless we play fellow strugglers with 10 men for the rest of the year, do you feel SL would do the right thing and kick him out?

If so would you take a defeat in the cup this weekend to give us a chance of survival? Personally I don't want this distraction regardless of if he stays or not. As much as I want a cup run, the time is not right.

SL stated before the season that this season the club needed a cup run for financial benefits. This means that Del's main objectives this season would have been survival and a cup run.

After crashing out at home to League 2 Gillingham this is Del's only opportunity of a cup run. And frankly I can't see us beating Blackburn at Ewood Park.

Therefore if we lose that's one target missed, and with us showing no sign of surviving unless we play fellow strugglers with 10 men for the rest of the year, do you feel SL would do the right thing and kick him out?

If so would you take a defeat in the cup this weekend to give us a chance of survival? Personally I don't want this distraction regardless of if he stays or not. As much as I want a cup run, the time is not right.

What I wonder is if Del gets the boot (which I hope he dont) will the club run a huge risk of a transfer budget as well? Shelling out compo for Del and spending money on players will increase the debts further and with FFP it will further suck us down and we'll be left with the same dross players like I suppose.

What I wonder is if Del gets the boot (which I hope he dont) will the club run a huge risk of a transfer budget as well? Shelling out compo for Del and spending money on players will increase the debts further and with FFP it will further suck us down and we'll be left with the same dross players like I suppose.

Tbh I think with the right man in charge who can not only play the strongest team but also give them some direction I feel we can stay up. Leave it much longer though and I think it will be too many points to make up in the end.

Archived