IGNORED

Chants About Club Legends

hippy273

When I went to watch Aston Villa V Man City the season before last, they had all kind of old songs for current and more notibly past legends. Such as 'Ohhh lord Paul Mcgrath'. How come we never sing about old City legends in the eastend? I think Palace and Leeds also sing some songs from back in their Premiership days but are obviously bigger clubs when it comes to history. When was the last time we ever sung the Tin Man song since the Gerry Gow testimonial even.

When I went to watch Aston Villa V Man City the season before last, they had all kind of old songs for current and more notibly past legends. Such as 'Ohhh lord Paul Mcgrath'. How come we never sing about old City legends in the eastend? I think Palace and Leeds also sing some songs from back in their Premiership days but are obviously bigger clubs when it comes to history. When was the last time we ever sung the Tin Man song since the Gerry Gow testimonial even.

Here you go hippy. I popped this thread on on Christmas Day. Maybe a few ideas on their to get you started.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/151050-an-idea-for-the-atmosphere-makers/#entry1688622

Jackie, Tinman, Gerry Gow, Bob Taylor, Scott Murray, even Mickey Bell and Tony Thorpe, sometimes a Steve Jones one are all sung regularly in the Eastend...no idea how you haven't noticed it if you're in the Eastend. Are you in the block next to the net by any chance?

Jackie, Tinman, Gerry Gow, Bob Taylor, Scott Murray, even Mickey Bell and Tony Thorpe, sometimes a Steve Jones one are all sung regularly in the Eastend...no idea how you haven't noticed it if you're in the Eastend. Are you in the block next to the net by any chance?

Nope the Williams, more recently i've just heard 'i am a cider drinker' or 'who's that team they call the Rovers' the classics really.

Archived