IGNORED

Mario And Mancini

Super

Balotelli is awesome, such a great talent, I agree with Ibra that if Mario is bothered he is the best talent in City's side, I wish he'd behave and get his head down!!!

I think you just shot your argument to pieces with that statement, 100k per + week and if Mario is bothered FFS, Manc should be able to sack him and hold on to his registration, the guy is everything that is wrong with the modern game.

11 games 1 goal says it all, awesome my arse.

I genuinely could not care less who did what to whom at City, who are now a freak show rather like Chelski were a few years ago

Still, it shows that they both have passion. Remember when Carey and (?) Orr had a punch up at Northampton, one of them got red-carded for it, and we then came back from behind to win with 10 men!?!?!??!! Mental.

I genuinely could not care less who did what to whom at City, who are now a freak show rather like Chelski were a few years ago

Still, it shows that they both have passion. Remember when Carey and (?) Orr had a punch up at Northampton, one of them got red-carded for it, and we then came back from behind to win with 10 men!?!?!??!! Mental.

Which kickstarted our season too. Great performance with 10 men that was full of guts.

Archived