IGNORED

Blackburn?

Guest Red Robin_94

Guest Red Robin_94

As many of use are no longer behind Del! How about we get behind the players and make a trip up to Blackburn!!!

Around 330 are going up already how about we take 1000 up and make some noise?

They have even reduced ticket prices!!!

why did you buy the ticket for if you aint gonna go though?

bought it about two weeks ago, was up for it at the time. I then went to Millwall on NYD, and when I saw Del's lineup and formation, that was the last straw for me. Utter clueless, inept manager.

I genuinely have no idea how many we'll take. On the one hand I think it could be a decent turnout as it's fairly cheap, it's a cup game and we haven't played at Ewood in ages. On the other hand, it's quite far, we're playing them again in a few weeks and most importantly we're shite!

Dont go to loads of away games but when mate said he was going to drive up I said " why not " and decided to go it was only after that I realised there were lots of reasons why not but still going anyway ...Never been to Ewood Park , worth the trip to see another ground .

Guest alwaysbelieve

been to every away game this season but not going cause i'm going to go to the league game instead, why do we need to have reduced prices to go? league is more important and Blackburn away is one of the worst cup ties we could of got.

you've probably never been to an away game but trying to make us believe you have.

Archived