IGNORED

League One

The Kaiser

I'd like to preface this by saying I am not a pessimist, but more to share a thought my brother in law discussed coming back from Millwall.

Does the club need to go down to sort itself out?

When we came up we were an organized, united, well drilled side who went to the brink of the Prem.

I loved going down there, I loved going away, I loved the fact we had side who were prepared to have a go.

Last season we stayed up. The mood this season is appalling, we have a bunch of clueless leeches and who seemingly couldn't give a toss.

I have no fascination of going again to Oldham and Carlisle instead of Blackburn and Wolves but does the club need to step down to step up?

Leicester did it and it worked.

However as we know Leeds and Forest had less fun.

I just look at that side we came up with and what we have now. If we scrape it ths season and stay up, how will it be any better???

I am kind of in two minds now, I just think the club is a mess on and off the field at the mo.

Something needs to happen.

I'd like to preface this by saying I am not a pessimist, but more to share a thought my brother in law discussed coming back from Millwall.

When we came up we were an organized, united, well drilled side who went to the brink of the Prem.

I loved going down there, I loved going away, I loved the fact we had side who were prepared to have a go.

Last season we stayed up. The mood this season is appalling, we have a bunch of clueless leeches and who seemingly couldn't give a toss.

I have no fascination of going again to Oldham and Carlisle instead of Blackburn and Wolves but does the club need to step down to step up?

I just look at that side we came up with and what we have now. If we scrape it ths season and stay up, how will it be any better???

I am kind of in two minds now, I just think the club is a mess on and off the field at the mo.

Last time it took 7 years or more to get back up and to be honest I have seen nothing to suggest DMC would get us back up, it would be an utter disaster.

Have we a bunch of clueless leeches?, or have we a management team who have no idea how to utilise these players? If you look at the team, man for man, to the team that was promoted from div 1, you can see our overall squad is far better. Unfortunately, we have not got as good a management team in place now as we did then.

Anybody who thinks it maybe better, or thinks the board feel it maybe better to go down and rebuild in div 1 are living in cloud cuckoo land. Do people honestly think all the money Landsdown invested to get us to this level, that he will think it will be a good idea to go back to where we came from?

I think the faceless board know they have dropped a big b#####k giving DMC carte blanche to change the whole BCFC set up, and are not sure really what to do.

With a couple of decent additions to this squad under a decent management team, we should be more than ok. A good management team could get the best out of an ordinary team, but an ordinary manager will not get the best out of a good team. The money should be invested in a decent management team not a whole mass of new players.

anyway, we're too big a club to go down. Won't happen . :pray:

Archived