IGNORED

Please... No More Spl Players

DownendRed97

Not saying he will or won't, but i hope del doesn't go to his favoured scotland for players to keep us up, the players he's brought in from there haven't exactly been successes

Foster - Okay on his day, but nothing special and i would rather see Joe Edwards playing Right back

M Wilson - Slow, can't pass or tackle... not really very good at all

Morris - Better on Twitter than on the pitch

Not saying that there are no good players in the SPL, but most of them, or ones that have come to play in the Championship, seem to be League 1 standard

Lets hope, if he does go to scotland for players, that they're better than the others he's brought down

Not saying he will or won't, but i hope del doesn't go to his favoured scotland for players to keep us up, the players he's brought in from there haven't exactly been successes

Foster - Okay on his day, but nothing special and i would rather see Joe Edwards playing Right back

M Wilson - Slow, can't pass or tackle... not really very good at all

Morris - Better on Twitter than on the pitch

Not saying that there are no good players in the SPL, but most of them, or ones that have come to play in the Championship, seem to be League 1 standard

Lets hope, if he does go to scotland for players, that they're better than the others he's brought down

That's only 3 players, 2 of which haven't hardly featured at all.

i said there are some good ones :P he was different class, i mean now

I think anything outside of Celtic and formerly Rangers is a risk. The unanswered question is really where the SPL clubs would fit in to the English football league.

It's proved to be very hit and miss.

I think anything outside of Celtic and formerly Rangers is a risk. The unanswered question is really where the SPL clubs would fit in to the English football league.

It's proved to be very hit and miss.

yeah definitley i mean hull have done well, from nabbing Aluko from rangers and we did well with hartley, but with the ones we've got at the moment and with the likes of Templeton (who we were linked with, who went to ipswich, failed then went back to scotland) it seems a bit of a lottery when you sign a player from scotland

and i think celtic would be a mid table prem team, but the rest of the SPL teams would be league hopping from the championship o league 1 and back again i think

yeah definitley i mean hull have done well, from nabbing Aluko from rangers and we did well with hartley, but with the ones we've got at the moment and with the likes of Templeton (who we were linked with, who went to ipswich, failed then went back to scotland) it seems a bit of a lottery when you sign a player from scotland

and i think celtic would be a mid table prem team, but the rest of the SPL teams would be league hopping from the championship o league 1 and back again i think

It was Ryan Stevenson who went to Ipswich and is now at Hearts, Templeton joined Rangers.

Deciding against any group of players based on which league they play in is sheer stupidity.

Nobody debates the overall standard of the SPL and Scottish football is not great, but there are certainly decent players, and young players with decent potential.

We may not have signed the greatest selection of SPL players recently, but a topic like this saying we shouldn't work in this market again is pure idiocy,

There is another Hartley, another Snodgrass, another Dorrans.. McCarthy, MacArthur, Charlie Adam et al north of the border, we just need to box clever next time we look to the Scottish League.

Archived