IGNORED

Brett Pitman Returning To Ashton Gate.

marksy

Could this not have been put on the other Pitman thread? In fact I'm sure it's already been discussed on it with lots of people thinking he'll come back and haunt us. For the record I don't think he will. League 1 is his level in my opinion. Think he's good enough for the championship in the odd game and that may include against us next year (yes I'm hoping we survive) but will never do it consistently (imo of course).

Could this not have been put on the other Pitman thread? In fact I'm sure it's already been discussed on it with lots of people thinking he'll come back and haunt us. For the record I don't think he will. League 1 is his level in my opinion. Think he's good enough for the championship in the odd game and that may include against us next year (yes I'm hoping we survive) but will never do it consistently (imo of course).

I don't know - his scoring record for us in his first season was pretty decent. I agreed with the decision to let Pitman go but I think that, in a team that plays to his strengths where he's playing regularly, he could get 15 - 20 goals a season in the Championship.

Archived