IGNORED

Transvestite At Palace ?

marksy

Odd, i didnt realise that one of the brothers from the labour party (forget their names not cos im uninterested in politics but because they are both so uninteresting themselves) is Vice president of Sunderland FC.

David Miliband I believe. Their brother Glenn was a successful muscian around WW2 time but crashed his aircraft into the Thames Estuary.

Didn't realize it, but I've just heard that Eddie Izzard the transvestite comedian is a director of Crystal Palace. Does he attend games dressed as a woman, If so does he look pretty and what type of clothes does he ware ?

Moronic small-minded Bristolian. Who would have thought......

Didn't realize it, but I've just heard that Eddie Izzard the transvestite comedian is a director of Crystal Palace. Does he attend games dressed as a woman, If so does he look pretty and what type of clothes does he ware ?

I imagine he just goes looking like he usually does - he's a pretty recognisable public figure so I'm not quite sure why there's a need to speculate. What a strange, strange, strange thread. I'm not sure if it's a failed attempt to be funny or just a little bit pathetic.

Archived