IGNORED

Get Out Of Our Club!

Jon atyeo is my dad

why is it sarcasm, Lansdown has stated infront of the fans at peterboro that we have to be patient, he is not going to sack Mcinnes no matter how you feel about the situation

Sadly, I suspect MCR is right.

McInnes has won the make-or-break Peterborough game, then narrowly lost to a decent Millwall side and lost by 2 goals away in the Cup. When we lose to Leicester it'll be no surprise either - they are a top side with bags of cash. And of course, he will bring one or two players in this month to try to "fix the situation".

Of course this won't be enough. The last two results hide clueless team selections - an ongoing problem that will remain ongoing as long as the haggis muncher is in our dugout. We are playing at below our capacity.

McInnes has always talked a good game though and that - along with the promise of a miraculous recovery on the basis of January signings - will be enough to reassure Lansdown, I suspect.

My hunch would be that he'll get the push when it's already too late: Late Feb to Mid-March. A bit like one of his nibs's too late substitutions.

why is it sarcasm, Lansdown has stated infront of the fans at peterboro that we have to be patient, he is not going to sack Mcinnes no matter how you feel about the situation
Ok so how bad does it need to get before you think mcwinless needs to go? Relegation? Bad start in league one? Relegation to league2? I hate constant changing of managers but I had a come to Jesus moment at mills all when I heard the team. The guy is incompetent

Well smart ass read the thread fully and the MAJORITY want del out!

Read another thread and the MAJORITY want del out!

Look at the poll and the MAJORITY want del out!

I hope that helps

When you say majority I'm guessing you mean the majority of the 100 (at most) common posters, yea?

Sadly, I suspect MCR is right.

McInnes has won the make-or-break Peterborough game, then narrowly lost to a decent Millwall side and lost by 2 goals away in the Cup. When we lose to Leicester it'll be no surprise either - they are a top side with bags of cash. And of course, he will bring one or two players in this month to try to "fix the situation".

Of course this won't be enough. The last two results hide clueless team selections - an ongoing problem that will remain ongoing as long as the haggis muncher is in our dugout. We are playing at below our capacity.

McInnes has always talked a good game though and that - along with the promise of a miraculous recovery on the basis of January signings - will be enough to reassure Lansdown, I suspect.

My hunch would be that he'll get the push when it's already too late: Late Feb to Mid-March. A bit like one of his nibs's too late substitutions.

I've a horrible feeling you're right.

Ok so how bad does it need to get before you think mcwinless needs to go? Relegation? Bad start in league one? Relegation to league2? I hate constant changing of managers but I had a come to Jesus moment at mills all when I heard the team. The guy is incompetent

Fair enough and many will agree with you. I personally think he will be in charge of this club on the first day of next season regardless of what league we are in.

I also think we will give it a fair old crack at staying up and if we go down it will be very close.

In answer to your question, yes i believe a bad start in league 1 and he will be gone, but he has started too much fo lansdown to call it a day now. Cleared the backroom staff, started the process of clearing the shit he inherited. This club was in a mess when he joined, he kept us up which was a miracle given the position we were in when he joined.

I think you have to give the guy deserves the season to try and put it right....Constantly chopping and changing managers in a panic situation has done our near neighbours no good at all in the last 3 years

148 want him sacked

33 want him to stay

Also if this forum isn't that important in terms of general views of fans why do YOU even bother posting on here?

Oooh someones tired.

I never said the forum wasn't important from a fans point of view, I am merely stating that the forum isn't the voice of the whole fanbase. Whats the big deal over that?

I don't however think McInnes will go, especially after a cup game. I am enjoying the big bang after a cup loss though reading through some peoples fuel for the McInnes fire.

Managerial votes of confidence are seldom done infront of 13,000 fans at a home game, for me that was a sincere statement of getting behind the club/manager and players.

You sound a little simple to be fair, their will be around 500 fans at leicester, they will be the hard core element of our support who are probably a little more tolerant than the rest of us, we are playing one of the promotion favourites and this will be a game we are expected to lose. Fanatic Red posted about starting a protest early this week and about 5 people wanted to join in, it wont happen.

Mcinnes will be given money to spend in the transfer window, i 100% believe Lansdown is behind Mcinnes and he owns this club not you. all this "this is our club" is very OTT.

Mcinnes is with us whether we stay up or go down

Are you reading this forum, are you completely out of touch with reality! You are the simple one my friend, fan power will always decide a managers fate, always have done and always will. Without the fans backing a football club is nothing

True dat playa, however the validity of online polls are questionable. But hey ho...

75% of 200 people is a very reflective poll though, It should also be noted that the results of a poll are representative ... however accurate ... of the preferences, views and feelings of a particular group of people at a particular point in time.

Ok, it's only a small portion of the overall fan base, however it's results and numbers voted are high for the results not to be taken lightly

Stop being a prat, Nick. Not EVERYTHING is lansdowns fault.

Sextoy was the chairman, and was never going to be a puppet. He and the board, on which SL no longer sits, made the decision to appoint McInnes.

That's not to say that Lansdown didn't have an opinion and voice it, but the board convinced him that McInnes was the man.

At the end of the day, he was the popular choice by fans & board. It has not worked out at all, but if you had your way and a fan had been on the board the same decision would have been made.

I think it highly unlikely that anyone else would have randomly selected a manager from St Johnstone. Not exactly the obvious choice was it? May have turned out to be inspired. But it wasn't.

Lets just say that SL left the decision to Sexstone. He didnt, but lets pretend. Doesn't matter, the outcome is the same. Ultimately, this is SL's party.

Tinnion - disaster

Johnson - good till he lost it

Coppell - not a success

Millen - sacked

McInnes - not looking good is it.

Every time this happens, the call is for the managers head. Why does the buck stop there?

For the record I'm not suggesting SL should go, even if that were an option, which most obviously it isn't. What I do think is that for all sorts of reasons an experienced, knowledgable fan on the board, would be an asset to the football club.

I think it highly unlikely that anyone else would have randomly selected a manager from St Johnstone. Not exactly the obvious choice was it? May have turned out to be inspired. But it wasn't.

Lets just say that SL left the decision to Sexstone. He didnt, but lets pretend. Doesn't matter, the outcome is the same. Ultimately, this is SL's party.

Tinnion - disaster

Johnson - good till he lost it

Coppell - not a success

Millen - sacked

McInnes - not looking good is it.

Every time this happens, the call is for the managers head. Why does the buck stop there?

For the record I'm not suggesting SL should go, even if that were an option, which most obviously it isn't. What I do think is that for all sorts of reasons an experienced, knowledgable fan on the board, would be an asset to the football club.

So long as it isn't you, I'm all for it.

For clarification. Sexstone did make the decision.

For clarification, people knew about McInnes before his appointment, if you didn't then all the more reason that board membership should go to yourself...

Bit negative about GJ. Raging success that appointment. Every fan wanted coppell (your knowledgable fan on the board would have supported that)

But, you're jealous because you want to run the club...

We just don't have a very good crop of players when taken as a whole tbh. Expensive but that doesn't mean good necessarily...you can't polish a turd.

Fed up with all these 'can't polish a turd' statements. We have a pretty strong squad, arguably the strongest forward line since our return to the championship. OK so we are badly missing a commanding/organising CB and CM, both of those positions should have been sorted in the summer - Del has no excuses for not doing so. With a modest amount of organising and team selection consistency we should easily be mid-table no different to Millwall. Our plight is entirely down to Del's continued incompetence.

Fed up with all these 'can't polish a turd' statements. We have a pretty strong squad, arguably the strongest forward line since our return to the championship. OK so we are badly missing a commanding/organising CB and CM, both of those positions should have been sorted in the summer - Del has no excuses for not doing so. With a modest amount of organising and team selection consistency we should easily be mid-table no different to Millwall. Our plight is entirely down to Del's continued incompetence.

nothing to do with the incompetence of the team that put him there then; Really should look at the engine driver not the sh1te on the wheels.

nothing to do with the incompetence of the team that put him there then; Really should look at the engine driver not the sh1te on the wheels.

Well, in this case the engine Driver has the responsibility for ensuring the train has smooth running wheels. The fact that we still have some missing wheels (CB / CM) and that he continue to fit wobbly wheels (M.Wilson, Pearson etc) to the train and even when he finds a set of wheels that enable the train to run smoothly (Peterboro at home) he insists on changing the wheels again, yes to me that makes it HIS fault, end of.

Can't believe either that we've been ejected from the 3rd round of the Cup 6 years in a row.

But on a positive note, I guarantee we finally get a longer FA Cup run next season. :whistle:

Anyone want a t-shirt?

So long as it isn't you, I'm all for it.

For clarification. Sexstone did make the decision.

For clarification, people knew about McInnes before his appointment, if you didn't then all the more reason that board membership should go to yourself...

Bit negative about GJ. Raging success that appointment. Every fan wanted coppell (your knowledgable fan on the board would have supported that)

But, you're jealous because you want to run the club...

OK, lets say Sexstone, that well known footballing guru, made the decision.

And Sexstone was appointed by who?

The buck generally stops at the top.

Jordan, stick to sensible comments. I have neither the skills nor the deisre to run the club and I am certainly not jealous of anyone that does. But I think it very unlikely that SL, just because he is the richest man in town, is the only person capable of doing it.

The problem is, SL has put himself in a position where we will never know for sure if thats true, because unlike normal democratic organisations, there is no way of removing him and not even any way of having a proper fan appointed to the board to challenge or question - or support where appropriate - any decisions.

Archived