IGNORED

Mr Lansdown Stop This Farce Now!

REDOXO

This will be my last post or visit for a while so here goes!

Sir!

If it walks and talks like a duck, it is highly likely that it is exactly what it is!

How much more do you expect the supporters to take and more tellingly how much more are you prepared to watch us.

I believe the fact that one of our most senior players went to supporters at Blackburn and said it is not for a lack of trying is the indictment that many have been waiting for.

We can play, we can compete, Palace/Cardiff/Mborough will atest to that, but our players have become inept, tired and clueless. This is not something that can be hidden behind the players are not good enough, because as we have established we are capable of playing, its due to the fact they don't know what Mr McInness is going to do next.

Score a goal=Get dropped, play well=get dropped, play badly=get picked, all in the name of stopping the opposition, which we have failed to do for 27 games consecutively!

I wont insult you with platitudes like football is a simple game etc, however Mr. McInness seems to be hell bent on playing a way which will not work unless you happen to be manager of Manchester United with all the great players and resources they have available.

We are Bristol City and once we always believed and many of us still do, however much of that belief is in the fact that Mr. McInness will do something ridiculous with his team selection and then have to change it to stop us from getting hammered, recently before half-time!!

To me after two immediate cup exits and football that is of the lowest quality since 82 (and that was for a damn good reason), coupled with home hammerings, season ticket holders not coming, people not paying on the day or any factor that will make people want to support us the end is here.

I am a great believer in you and the fact that you want to take us all the way with a stadium to complement that, but to continue with Mr. McInness would be a massive mistake.

Good Luck in any current deliberations

Oxo

the worst footie since 82!!get real pal been supporting them that long too and seen much worse,some games have been awful but not all!!we have 11000 loyal fans be realistic how do ya think Brum/Middlesboro now portsmouth,etc in years gone by with 20000-30000 loyal fans have felt even Southampton and norwich with 25000 in the league below..they stuck with it and they are much bigger than us and it paid off in the end

Archived